We Will Break You

*Rose*

They bit me everywhere. My neck, arms, thighs, ankles. Everything. They were still biting me too. I felt like all my blood was about to be gone before they stopped.

"Look at her, she's barley alive. I love it." Chase whispered to himself.

"We should take her to our house brother."Hunter thought outloud.

"At least let me see Chloe before you take me, please." I begged with almost no voice.

"That's acceptable. Tell her to come see you, and explain that we are interested in you, and that you want to stay the night with us."

***

"Rose hi! I was wondering if I would ever see you again." She said with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah I'm sorry I've been hanging out with these guys a lot. I'm gonna end up going to their place with them for a little." I replied trying to seem happy.

"What? Why? Can they not just stay here?" Chloe questioned.

"We have more space, and things to do at our house. We have had fun here, but it will be more fun there." Hunter said butting in. Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Well can I come see you there tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm sure you could. I just wanted to see you before I left so I could ensure I would see you." I said before hugging her. "I love you, you are my best friend."

"I love you too. Is everything okay?" She whispered while hugging me.

Chase tugged at the ends of my hair, signaling he was ready to go home. "I'll call you later or tomorrow. Apparently we have to go."

We all exited my apartment and I waved goodbye to Chloe. Hopefully not my last one. They dragged me to a car, that seemed to appear out of no where.

"Why can't we stay at my house?" I questioned looking up at both the men infront of me. They took the only seats and forced me to sit on the ground infront of them. The car was big, like a limousine.

"Like we told your friend. More space. Plus your screams cannot be heard at our home. Which will be helpful when we break you." Hunter said with a booming laugh.

"B-break me?"I questioned.

"You're quite resistant. You aren't obedient. On top of that you dont beg, or cry enough." Chase said leaning forward caressing my face. When he did that it made me feel warm, despite the horrible things he had just said.

"You'll grow to love it here." Hunter said. I looked out the window to see an practical mansion. It was huge and had aristocratic architecture.

"It's beautiful." I stated in awe.

"I think she likes it brother. Maybe she would like to stay a little bit longer." Chase said before placing a kiss on my hand. We walked inside and I was quickly shown the main areas of the house, including a place they called my room.

I started walking to my room, when Chase stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

"Please let me go to bed."I pleaded looking into his eyes.

"Not tonight my sweet. You still fucked up, and you need to pay for that. Without restrictions." Chase said before walking towards a room I hadn't been in yet. Hunter was sitting on the bed that looked like a cage almost.

"I promise, I won't run away again. Please don't hurt me!" I begged looking at Chase. His eyes were red. I knew neither of them would show me any mercy at all.

"I know you won't flower. Not after this." Hunter said before grabbing my hair tightly. He threw me on the bed and pushed my head down. "Take her pants off." My eyes widened and I tried to squirm around but it wasn't able to.

Chase then took my pants off leaving me in only my tank top and lacy panties. "Now stay there or we will hurt you way more."

Chase was now standing infront of me taking his shirt off. My mouth dropped open. He was so attractive it made me sick.

Hunter grabbed my ankle and bit into it hard cause me to scream out in pain, before Chase kissed me, biting my lip hard also making it bleed.

"I told you Rose, we will break you." Hunter said licking my leg.

"You can scream all you want here. NO ONE CARES OR WILL HEAR YOU!" He said shouting the last part.

"Please stop it hurts so bad." I cried out not moving because if the fear of them hurting me more.

Hunter then grabbed my foot with one hand holding it still. His other hand traveled to my big toe, before he broke it. He snapped it with ease. I was screaming and crying at this point begging them to stop hurting me.

"What hurts more? Us biting you, or your broken toe?" Hunter asked grabbing my other big toe.

"My big toe! It hurts more, I'll stop complaining about the bites. Im sorry." I yelped.

"Of course youre sorry. It's okay." Chase said giving me a peck on my bloody lips.

"We could always make it hurt less, little flower." Hunter said while laying down next to me. Making it hurt less would mean I'd have to sleep with them . Part of me was like fuck it, get some dick. Matter of fact two. The other part of me was disgusted I would even be aroused by these two. They were mean to me, but I so desperately wished they would have never been mean to me, because I wanted more. More than some vampires treated me like food.

"It doesn't nessicarily mean we fuck you honey. As long as you orgasm you'll feel good." Chase said looking down at me.

"Wh-what?" I asked looking back and forth between them.

Hunter's hand started to rub my ass making shivers run through me. His hand then traveled down to my panties, and he started rubbing my core through them making me moan quietly

"I think she's liking it brother." Chase said leaning down in my face. "We are going to break you so good, you'll be begging for us to keep going, and stop all at once."

________________

Hmm. Maybe I'm sorta fucked up, I'm trying to capture the feeling of Stockholm syndrome