Intro

All was casual in Mushroom Kingdom, Sarasaland, the Observatory, New Donk City, the Last Resort, DK Island, Yoshi's Island and the Wario Bros hideout of gold, when disaster struck. The troops of Bowser and Bowser Jr, King Boo, Tatanga, King K Rool, Captain Syrup and Wingo go crazy invading the area, striking fear in many. They leave with sacks full of victims, including Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Wario and Waluigi! All that remained were Polterpup, Squawks, Toad and a trio of his kind, Toadette, Toadsworth, Plessie, Captain Toad, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Yoshi, Poochy, Cappy and Tiara. At Peach's Castle, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline were discussing this crisis, when the remaining, and Rosalina's Lumas, arrive to take shelter. They all tell the princesses what they saw, so Peach makes an announcement. Because Mario has always rescued and helped her many times, she decides it's that time again to repay him. But this time, with the amount of cooperation Bowser has, she'll need some help. Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline agree and the rest choose to help too. However, they don't know where to start, until they are greeted by a familiar face. An old friend. Perry the Umbrella. Peach was so delighted she couldn't help but to introduce him.

He explains he still remained on Vibe Island after all the fun he had with the princess, but something happened not too long ago. And they won't believe what the baddies have done. He saw from afar they recently made another island into a holiday spot to take a break from Mario and the others. However, it didn't feel like it was enough. Bowser remembered the time he kidnapped Mario for a change for revenge, sparking an idea for some fun by getting their victims off guard. Right now, they're held captive once more. Bowser's at it again. But how are they going to storm the island? They can't just walk in. Luckily, Perry snagged the vibe scepter when no one was looking. Now they can use all the vibes they need. So the 4 princesses set forth with their friends in tow.

Arriving at the island, to make things quicker, they all spread out to take care of any obstacles in their way while the princesses take care of their task, and Perry, Polterpup, a Luma and Squawks offer to be the little helpers. All the while, Toadsworth was concerned for their safety. But Peach assures him they'll be fine (at this point, you can choose which princess you want to play as and whatever part of the island to take. It doesn't matter how far you go, as long as you save).