World 4. Extra Terrestrial's Observatory

As the princesses begin their charge to take back Rosalina's home, with her taking the charge, Yoshi and Poochy come riding in seeing what had happened. They know where Tatanga has taken it. So they follow the Yoshis across a valley, following a trail of star bits. Using the Propellor Mushroom, Bee Mushroom, Boomerang Flower and Super Leaf, they come across some fluffy things that Yoshi recognises. He warns them not to touch it because they affect your heads and make you dizzy. They try their best, only to slowly get effected but get out as fast as they could.

They find the Observatory, now an entire fortress. From their angle, Tatagna had attached accessories to make it bigger. So if they can detach them, they can get it back to normal. There was no time to waste. They need to get it back. fighting their way through the ship, using the Spring Mushroom and Cloud Flower, they rescue Lubba and some captured Star Bunnies. He tells them Tatanga and 4 other enemies are guarding the switches that will remove the attachments to the observatory, but there are many obstacles they must overcome. Taking different routes, they battle creatures from outer space. Dino Piranha, King Kaliente, Bouldergeist and Gobblegut. Little by little, the observatory was getting back to normal. In doing so, they meet more residents of the Island. Another luma by the name of Lum Lum and Medal, the best penguin swimmer of Isle Isando. Lum Lum helps with fire, ice and lightning based obstacles and Medal helps with water based areas.

They get to the 5th and last switch, where the battle for the ship begins. At Tatanga's defeat, he left to fall with his own upgrades. Well, that's that. They got their observatory back, and discover the areas of the ship were powered by star bits. Thanking the luma and penguin for their help, the princesses take a few little snacks, unseize the observatory and get going.