World 7. Wingo's Nest of Treasure

This time, they were looking at a tower reaching to it the clouds. As they went on, areas of the tower were getting very windy. They suddenly see what looked like a giant bird in the distance. Maybe he's the one causing the strong wind. Captain Toad himself catches up to them that their theory is correct. However, that is no ordinary bird. That is none other the Wingo, the devious treasure thief. All of a sudden, Wingo ambush them, taking Captain Toad hostage in the process, and uses his wings to blow them away, separating Peach and Blankey from the rest.

Tiara finds them, having witnessed the whole thing, and offers for the princess to her powers like Mario did with Cappy, something she's wanted to do for a while. She throws Tiara at a Flaptor, experiencing its memories, until she opens her eyes and saw she was inside the Flaptor. They run into Scarfer again, and helps with areas carrying tough winds. She uses her powers on a number of enemies, which were mostly birds, and finally reunites with the group.

Just when they thought things couldn't get worse, the Broodels return. Not those guys again. They thought they would take time off from wedding planning and have a vacation too. But it looks like their relaxation has to wait because there are some annoyances that are disrupting their precious time. The princesses and their little buddies take on Topper, Hariet, Speward, Rango and the one and only Madame Broode and Chain Chompikins. And Tiara even gets back at Hariet for insulting Peach that one time.

Getting higher up into the tower, they come across imprisoned citizens of the Isle and free them. They speak of the real ruler of their kingdom. A princess by the name of Celia. They say she is very proud and stand tall no matter what. But they seemed worried, because she said she would go and speak to Bowser but never returned. So, they finally know who this island really belongs to. Another princess. Now that they know who she is, it's possible she's held captive somewhere. But first, they have a bird to take care of and a toad to rescue.

They finally reach the top of the tower, which was a nest where Wingo keeps all his stolen treasure. Wingo appears, with Captain Toad captive in a bird cage. As they battle, the captain gives them a hint that he can't fly when he's to heavy. So they need to make him eat the turnips he summons in order to slow him down. This does the trick, and Wingo, too tired to fly due to his weight, sinks to the ground. Their goal was almost complete. All that's left is to find the Plumbing Brothers, rescue Celia and confront Bowser at their very last stop. The VIP.