World 6. Captain Syrup's Scurvy Sea Ride

The girls and their friends find themselves on a pier heading straight towards a ship about the size of 5 ocean liners. As they make their way, one of the boards crack and Peach and Perry fall into the water. There was a strong current in the water which pulls her away from the surface, and Perry takes pace to help her. Grabbing some seaweed, Peach couldn't hold her breath for long, until she saw an unfamiliar powerup mushroom and takes it without a choice. Perry catches up to her, only to stand in amazement to what he saw. Peach was able to breath under water, and she had a mermaid tail. That mushroom had given her the power to breath underwater and resist the currents. So, avoiding a few Gringills, she gets back to the surface and reunites with the others. As they admire this new powerup Peach had found, a bunch of Syrup's pirates bust and completely break the pier, leaving the group to fall into the water. So they have to swim there. But thanks to the Mershroom, they get there easily and they won't have to worry about air bubbles or current.

However, Captain Syrup suspected there would be intruders, and cannons start to fire, causing the princesses to lose their powerups in the process. Luckily, out of nowhere, the employees from Wario's game company WarioWare come to the rescue. As Jimmy T and Mona help the heroines and their friends onto their boats, it becomes an all out battle. Ashley creates a bunch of spells that transforms the cannonballs into fluffy cloud with the help of Red, Dribble and Spitz successfully avoid any attack to protect Peach's team due their experience as taxi drivers, all the while giving Kat and Ana boosts to slice the cannonballs in 2, 9 Volt and 18 Volt treat this like a game with the help of Fronk and let 5 Volt join, Penny, with the help of Dr Crygor and Mike, test out her new invention that makes anything hard into something soft, transforming the cannonballs into big black marshmallows, Young Cricket sees this a new set of training, impressing Master Mantis, Orbulon uses his little ship to catch incoming cannonballs, keeping one and souvenir, Lulu tries to finish them but is instead knocked overboard. Thanks to them, their majesties successfully destroy the canons and can enter the boat. The princesses ask why they came all this way, and the answer was pretty obvious. They came to find Wario for their payments because they are sick of him always running away with his gold. Before entering the ship, Peach promises she will talk with Wario and convince him.

Things didn't seem easy though, because this place was a maze. But with the help of an arriving Cappy and Tiara's navigation, as well as Cat Bells and Double Cherries they find in piles of gold loot. Eventually, the group finds Wario and Waluigi trying to break out of prison to get their loot back. Wario seemed so infuriated he was robbed, but the others calm him saying they will get his loot back. Before long, it was all hands on deck and the princesses battle Syrup's scurvy crewmates. As they went on, it got windier and windier. Another, yet unluckily, looking Bonneter appears, who was used as a piece of fashion for one of the pirates, is rescued and he thanks them. He introduces himself as Scarfer, and instead of headwear he does neckwear. Thanks to him, they make it to the main steering room, where they learn the ship's motors are the cause of the strong currents upsetting the ocean.

There was Syrup, preparing to let these trespassers walk the plank. She had a lot of weapons and traps around the place, but they evaded every attack. Because of the damage they gave to the boat, they had to quickly abandon ship. But Wario and Waluigi weren't leaving without their loot. The pirate queen is left shipwrecked on a piece of wood. The princesses get back to shore, and it is revealed the Wario bros used a rowboat to carry all the money. The WarioWare employees suddenly appear, then, as promised, Peach persuades a reluctant Wario and Waluigi to give his workers their overdue salary. The Bonneters say they will watch over them for now. Seeing everything was alright, the princesses carry on.