New Faces

Princess Celia:

The princess of Isle Islando. On the outside, she is very dutiful and wonderful, always taking risks and getting the job done. But on the inside, it isn't entirely true. She feels overworked and filled with anxiety, thinking she will never have time to herself. But once meeting the other princesses, she realises she is not alone and, thanks to Peach, breaks free from the pressure holding her. On the other hand, she has a heart of gold and does her best. The island she ruled was once calm and peaceful, until Bowser invaded and made it into what it is now. She did try to fight back for her people, but she was easily over powered by the oversized Koopa King.

Blankey:

Celia's cute little purple Kitten. She is your typical cat, playing with yarn and lazar pointers, giving herself a bath, purring and meowing, clawing scratching posts and hissing. Because she's quite young, she's unsure of the world around and stays around Celia a lot, like she's her mother. When Bowser attacked, she was abducted by Bowser Jr and couldn't help but to shiver in fear until she was rescued and was in huge relief when reunited with Celia.

Toadaniel:

A Toad crusader and Princess Celia's advisor. As a crusader, he explores other kingdoms looking for uncovered treasure and making maps as he goes along. Because of that, he never gets himself lost, but does walk in circles from time to time. Bowser doesn't scare him and was ready to stand up to the Koopa King when he has the chance. He managed to escape his clutches and search for help, when he bumped into the Toad Brigade and offered to show them around. He appears every now and then to show Peach the right way.

Lum Lum:

A Luma coming from the awe inspiring galaxies Mario has explored and Celia's good friend. He may be only a child but that doesn't mean he isn't capable. There's nothing more he loves more then star bits, showing no signs of stopping until it's all gone. He has seen Rosalina a bunch of times, has heard about her story and at last meets her in person. He helps the princesses on fiery, icy, electric and rocky based obstacles.

Medal:

A pro swimmer and surfer Penguin. As it implies, he is the best swimmer from Isle Islando. He enjoyed the water, until Bowser showed up. People say he's adorable, and though he denies it he knows it's true. To get some good swimming times back, he assists the princesses in water based areas.

Sprinkles:

A Sprixie from the Sprixie kingdom and a friend of Celia's. A hobby of hers is making up blueprints and building small contraptions and vehicles. So she knows her way of constructing a labyrinth of pipes topped with a dash of sparkle. However, they don't always go as she expected them to be. But she learns her way around. she wasn't happy when Bowser made his way to her kingdom and messed everything up, and knew she had to do something to help Peach.

Scarfer:

A Bonneter from the Cap Kingdom and Celia's trusted friend. He isn't like the others because he takes the forms of scarves not hats. He is very carefree, adventurous, has a lot of free time and loves to meet new people. When he arrived at Isle Islando, he befriended its princess immediately. He helps in air based obstacles.