World 5. King K Rool's Banana Cabana

They were in a jungle like area now, overrun by Kremlings. So it was Pauline's turn to lead. Squawks the parrot appears and calls to follow them. He knows they can find Donkey Kong, as well as King K Rool. As they navigate through the jungle, using the Super Acorn and some Cannons, they are ambushed by a band of Kremlings, but are saved by the DK Crew. They explain they had escaped from a place called the Banana Cabana, which must be where K Rool is, but DK is still inside. With the Kongs' help, they get further into the jungle. A Kremling alerts the leader of the Kremling Krew,

They reach the entrance of the cabana, but it was locked. According to an escapee Professor Chops, they need fond the Banana Keys, keys shaped like bananas with a scent of bananas, that are guarded by the Kremling Krew. Assisted by the Kongs, Professor Chops and K Lumsy, Paulne's group defeats Krusha, Kasplat, Kalypso, Kudgel, Klubba and KOAS and get all the keys to unlock the doorway. Inside, the animal buddies were locked in cages like zoo animals being mocked by the Kremlings. After solving some puzzles, they free them. And the tables turn as the animals lock the Kremlings in the cages.

The princesses carry on, and there DK was locked right next to a banana stash he couldn't reach. King K Rool himself appears, surprise but interested in having to deal with the mayor of New Donk City. He challenges them to a boxing match in exchange for Donkey Kong. Using a few tricks, K Rool if left lying like last time. Donkey Kong was excited to see Pauline again, and all the jungle animals enjoy their horde of bananas as the girls carry on.