Super Princess Peach the Sequel: Mainline Only Version

Summary: 

When Mario, Luigi and some other friends are taken hostage again by Bowser, Peach teams up with Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline and their friends to save them, using the 4 vibes. Along the way, they discover facts about this island when meeting its inhabitants.

Opening Movie:

Peach is surrounded by Goombas and Koopas, but she and Perry beat them easily. Daisy shows no fear of the scary boos, who end up fearing her. Rosalina and Luma are ambushed by Hammer Bros, but escape with the help of many other lumas. Pauline is chased by Bomb Ombs, and she tricks them into blowing each other up with the help of Cappy and Tiara. The heroines use the 4 vibes as Toad, Toadette, Toadsworth, Captain Toad, Yoshi and Plessie cheer them on. Daisy uses rage, Rosalina uses Gloom, Pauline uses calm and Peach uses Joy. Peach takes a landing, as does Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline. Perry shows himself, as the princess leads them to adventure, leading to the title screen for a file to be selected.

Intro:

All was casual in Mushroom Kingdom, Sarasaland, the Observatory and New Donk City, when disaster struck. The troops of King Koopa and his Koopalings go crazy invading the area, striking fear in many. They leave with sacks full of victims, including Mario and Luigi! All that remained were Toad, a trio of his kind, Toadette, Toadsworth, Plessie, Captain Toad, Yoshi, Cappy and Tiara.

At Peach's Castle, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline were discussing this crisis, when the remaining, and Rosalina's Lumas, arrive to take shelter. They all tell the princesses what they saw, so Peach makes an announcement. Because Mario has always rescued and helped her many times, she decides it's that time again to repay him. But this time, she'll need some help. Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline agree and the rest choose to help too. However, they don't know where to start, until they are greeted by a familiar face. An old friend. Perry the Umbrella. Peach was so delighted she couldn't help but to introduce him. He explains he still remained on Vibe Island after all the fun he had with the princess, but something happened not too long ago. And they won't believe what the baddies have done. He saw from afar they recently made another island into a holiday spot to take a break from Mario and the others. However, it didn't feel like it was enough. Bowser remembered the time he kidnapped Mario for a change for revenge, sparking an idea for some fun by getting their victims off guard. Right now, they're held captive once more. Bowser's at it again. But how are they going to storm the island? They can't just walk in. Luckily, Perry snagged the vibe scepter when no one was looking. Now they can use all the vibes they need. So the 4 princesses set forth with their friends in tow.

Arriving at the island, all the toads spread out to take care of any obstacles in their way, a Luma and the Bonneters offer to be the little helpers and Yoshi and Plessie let them know they will assist in carrying them across any dangerous grounds or waters. All the while, Toadsworth was concerned for their safety. But Peach assures him they'll be fine (at this point, you can choose which princess you want to play as and whatever part of the island to take. It doesn't matter how far you go, as long as you save).

World 1-7. Overall Adventure (the princesses using many power ups and frighting many enemies and bosses as possible):

The princesses travel across the Grass and Forest World, Desert World, Snowy World, Spooky World, Jungle World, Mountain World and Cloudy World, receiving help from the Toads, Yoshi and Plessie, and even the Nibbit, when it came to obstacles and fighting many enemies and bosses within towers and castles holding toads and other victims captive. Wart and Larry for the grass and forest, King Bob-Omb and Morton for the desert, Birdo and Wendy, Mouser, 3 Big Boos and Iggy for the spooks, Triclyde and Roy for the jungle, Whomp King and Lemmy for the mountain and a Boom Boom and Pom Pom duo and Ludwig. They use the many powerups as well as the 4 vibes they know of to solve puzzles, collect prizes and battle the bosses easier, because they know they're anything but, mushrooms, flowers, other types and support items alike. The Super Mushroom, 1 Up, Mini Mushroom, Mega Mushroom, Propellor Mushroom, Bee Mushroom Boo Mushroom, Spring Mushroom, Fire Flower, Ice Flower, Boomerang Flower, Cloud Flower, Super Star, Cape Feather, Penguin Suit, Super Leaf, Super Acorn, Cat Bell, Double Cherry, Flying Shoe, Cannon, Light Box and Ice Skate. Kemek would occasionally arrive at every boss fight to use his magic dust to overpower the princesses and make them prisoners too, but they make it through nonetheless. They frequently find themselves arriving as the Ocean and Beach Areas, where they discover a new kind of mushroom. The Mershroom that turns them into mermaids and allows them to breath underwater and resist strong currents. The only downside to this was Petey Piranha and Gooper Blooper.