World 1. Bowser's Koopa King Villa

From a distance, the Villa really did look like the perfect place for a holiday, but their majesties can't get distracted. To get there, the princesses and their little friends had to cross beaches, beach houses, pias, even seaside carnivals using Super Mushrooms, 1 Ups, Mini Mushrooms, Mega Mushroom, Fire Flowers, Super Star, Cape Feather and Flying Shoe. They gain access to the 4 vibes, Joy, Rage, Gloom and Calm. Peach teaches the group their functions and how to use them. Joy allows them to fly and twirl, which will make enemies dizzy, activate contraptions and blow clouds, fog and smoke away. Rage can take enemies out by stomping to make the ground shake, as well as breaking and burning objects and melting ice. Gloom will cause them to cry uncontrollably, allowing them to run faster, mainly on falling platforms, make things grow, fill areas with water, put fire out and has a chance to freeze areas if need be. Calm doesn't really do much, but it does fill HP if low. But they can only use it for an amount of time before they get too tired. Not only that, but they discover hidden areas that turn them retro.

Believe it or not, lots of familiar enemies were her having their vacation, all using one vibe each. So they have to be on their guard to use their own vibes to stop them all. After duelling Wart, a Birdo and Mouser duo, Triclyde, Hoo and Blizzaurus, receiving help from with some help from the Toads, Toadette, Toadsworth and Plessie freeing Red Toad, Yellow Toad and Blue Toad, chasing a wondering Nibbit and fighting King Bob-Omb, Whomp King, a Boom Boom and Pom Pom twosome and the Koopalings one by one, they free the imprisoned Sprixies and another Sprixie named Sprinkles, an expert in blueprints.

Peach and her party and their buddies were in luck, because right before them was the Villa itself. Sprinkles had mapped out the Villa in case they get lost. Arriving, they are confronted by Bowser Jr in the swimming pool. When he threatens them, Peach couldn't help but to hear a slight meow sound coming from his clown car. But since they're already here, he thinks she should show off some little toys to play with. And just like that, he brings out pool toy versions of his other long lost toys. Punch Equipped Clown Car, Mighty Canonship, Megaleg, Megahammer, Boomsday and Mecha Jr. After a fight with cannon balls, pool toys and splashing, that was almost reminiscent of bowser's battle from their Delfino vacation, Bowser Jr is defeated. He shouts they will pay for this and his papa won't be happy. However, they lost the blueprints in the process. So they'll just have to navigate it themselves. And that's when something crawls out of the deflated clown car. A purple Kitten like the ones from Lake Lapcat with a collar. So that was the noise. The cat looked frightened and ran back into the clown car, but Peach shows there's nothing to fear. It slowly approaches the princess, calming down and shows her its collar. Its name was Blankey. With that, the princesses had another new ally.

They finally get to a balcony, where Bowser was getting a tan. Even if he was surprised to see the princess here, he knew for certain they can't go up against me. Peach guess he doesn't know what they're really capable of, and Daisy ads he might be afraid to get hit by females. They battle the Koopa King, and win. However, Mario wasn't here. Before the princesses could do anything, Bowser quickly retreats with his son and the Koopalings. Peach knew he must be planning something in store for them, but what? Only one way to find out. They keep moving, followed by little Blankey.