Blind Insight

Kieran's bad. Kieran shouldn't be forgiven. All Kieran has done is hurt me. All Kieran has done is take care of me. Kieran's a bad person. Kieran...is a living dream. He's all I need. Kieran's just misunderstood.

    I wiped away the loose blood falling from the cut on my nose, carefully. I hissed as soon as the cotton swab made contact. Ow. I sighed, grabbing the antibiotic cream. He could've gone easy on me. This time, Kieran went easy on my face for the most part only giving me one scratch across my nose, a pretty large dark bruise on my cheek bone and a few lighter ones on my forehead. As for my body, well...it was a lost cause.

    My upper body was covered in bruises of all sorts of nasty colors that ached 24/7, whenever I moved - or even when I breathed but the good thing was they were healing. My wrist on the other hand, literally, was a hot mess. I personally was irritated by the amount of pain from it and Kieran wasn't about to just, walk me into an emergency room. A private practitioner visited once, all of us wearing masks and from his own mouth he said, "your wrist is fine".
    Despite my feelings.

    After throwing my used cotton balls and swabs, I sat down on the couch downstairs and rewrapped my wrist after applying the cream I received from the practitioner. I will say, Kieran's got more comfortable letting people into the penthouse.
    Of course he's still not going to let just anyone in but if it's necessary, he will.

    Oh, how people can change.

    Speaking of, Kieran has been busy all week. Every single day. I mean, he was never home and if he was it only during the night where we both slept, at least that I knew of. Sometimes he wouldn't come back at all, other times I'd go to sleep without him there and wake up without him there when he says he was home all along.
    I sighed, throwing my head back.

    It's getting annoying.

    I know he has business to attend to, considering he is the top donor of this Saturday night's massive charity event. I would be surprised if he wasn't busy. Still, I'd be nice to see him at least for a little while. I need to soon.

    Coincidentally, the front door beeped open. I swung my head forward and stared heavily at the entrance until his figure was in sight. I sighed finally having some reassurance inside of me as I stared at him.

    He was wearing a dark navy blue suit, a gray tie and the shiniest black suede shoes. Not a strand of hair was misplaced and as usual, he looked more than handsome. Kieran removed his winter coat, setting it on the table and walked further into the house with his eyes searching for something. But when his eyes found me the search was over.

    "Good evening," He greeted, taking his suit jacket off.

    I stood up, going straight towards him, "Hi,".

    He wrapped his arms around me, holding me dearly to himself and I was able to enjoy his scent that I more than missed. He smells so good. I couldn't help but tighten my hug around him.

    "I missed you," I confessed.

    He chuckled, making my body vibrate, "Did you?".

    "Mhm," I hummed, feeling more and more at ease by the second.

    "I was only gone for a little while," He said, resting his cheek on the top of my head.

    "It was not a little while!" I exclaimed, pulling back, "I haven't seen you in forever,".

    Kieran's rosy lips could refrain from a smile as he looked down at my distressed image. He pulled me closer by the hips, his cold hands slightly grazing against my skin all while his luxurious eyes admired my own. Kieran slid his hands up my body until they held my face gently in his hands.

DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara