The Robbery

I pulled away and pressed my forehead against his. Attempting to regain my breath. Otto and I breathlessly laughed at the situation we were in. My hands on his shoulders, his hands on my hips.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Otto?"

"I need your help...Will you stay and help me?" He pulled his head away from mine, still keeping his hands firmly on my hips.

"But I thought you said I didn't have a choice?"

"I know, but that's not fair to you."

Shit what do I do now. Okay, I have a choice now, but of course I still have to stay. I need to fix Otto. "Otto, you know I have to stay." I admitted. He gave me a puzzled look. "I have to fix you." I chuckled.

He dropped his hands from my waist. His expression was cold. "Am I not good enough like this?"

"What, Otto that's not what I meant. I just mean you are a lot more likable when you aren't being an asshole."

"Oh, yeah I forgot about...these..." He lifted the actuators. "Y/n, would you still be mad if I robbed the bank?"

I gave him a dirty look. As much as I want him to succeed, I don't want to put other people in danger. "I am going to close my eyes and count to ten and if you are still here by the time I get to ten, then I will be angry but if you leave before I get to ten, I didn't see you so it's not my problem."

Otto smirked at me and kissed me lightly on the forehead. "Okay Y/n."

I screwed my eyes shut. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten." I opened my eyes to find an empty room. Nothing but the trace of his distinct cologne remained. I sighed and went to go sit down. Everything is so crazy right now and I don't even know what's going on. Why am I here, why did I agree to this? I love Otto, I loved him long before we came to New York but how long as he loved me? Does he really even love me or was he messing with me so that I would let him go? No. No way, he was crying, I saw him. He has only ever cried in front of me once before. He is a strong man who doesn't usually let their guard down. He loves me, he told me, I have to trust him. Once I sorted those thoughts out, more came. What if Spider-Man catches him at the bank? What if Otto gets hurt? Would Spider-Man even have the guts to kill someone. I heard he killed Harry Osborn's father but there has to be more to that story, right? Or am I just trying to convince myself that Spider-Man is too wimpy to kill Otto? After all, the Daily Bugle is very confident to put the blame on him. Goodness I can't keep thinking like this, I'll start spiraling. I just have to trust Otto. He is smart, and strong, and handsome and attractive, and sexy, and hot, and AAAHHH. Holy shit the kiss. OH MY GOSH. The way his lips felt on him, the way his breath sped up when I ran my hand through his hair. The way he tasted makes me weak in the knees. The way he can go from loving and caring to passionate and needy. HOLY SHIT HE IS A GOOD KISSER. And he's so tall and broad. His shoulders and his arms and his chest and his hair and his face and his glasses. I love his new look. Oh my gosh that man does things to me. I just want to fu-

"Y/n? Are you alright?" I heard a gruff voice come from behind me.

I stood up and turned around slowly. I looked at him, taking in every single inch of him. He is so fucking hot. He noticed how red my face was when I began walking closer to him. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. I closely approached but stopped just a few inches from him. "How did it go?" I whispered.

"It went fine." He still looked so confused until I grabbed his hand and lead him to the chair, I was previously sitting in. "Y/n what are you-" He was cut off by me shoving him into the chair.

I climbed into his lap, legs on either side of his and ran my hands up his chest through his parted coats and around his neck. I looked at him, Otto was wide-eyed, staring at me. I leaned over and pressed a closed-mouth kiss to his chest. Pulling back to look at him, his eyes were closed, and his head was slightly tilted back. He swallowed hard and flickered his eyes open and down to meet mine once more. He nodded once and I moved to his chest again, this time trailing kisses over his lower neck and collarbone. I moved my hips against his to adjust myself to have more access to his neck. I felt Otto stiffen at this motion and I smirked against his neck. Now moving to the base of his neck, licking and biting. Ottos hands were on my back and through my hair as he groaned at my actions, slightly bucking his hips against my thigh. I nipped and licked my way up to just underneath his ear when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me back. "Fuck, Y/n." He said completely breathless.

His voice barely registered in my brain as I grinded my hips against him. His grip on my wrists loosened slowly, he brought his lips onto mine roughly. I moaned against his lips at the taste of him, he tastes so damn good.

Neither of us made an effort to undress, we were both content they way we were. Otto gripped my hips holding them still as he thrusted upwards, grinding himself perfectly onto me. "Oh fuck, Otto, don't stop."

He only groaned in response as his head dropped to my neck where he began sucking large hickeys into it. I moaned louder and he released my hips, bringing his hands to my back as he guided me.

Even though this wasn't actual sex, it still felt amazing to be this intimate with him. I had been wanting it for a while and now it's finally happening.

"Holy shit Y/n right there, don't stop." He groaned as I moved my hips rhythmically against his now picking up a fast pace. I directed my moans into his ear whilst he ran both hands down to my ass and squeezed. He sped up his pace even more, grunting after every thrust. I could feel how hard he was underneath me and it made me squirm, meanwhile he wasn't the only one who was very much aroused.

"Otto! I'm so close!" I practically screamed his name.

"Fuck Y/n, me too, I just need-" And at that, he gave a few final thrusts against me. Both of our orgasms in sync. "Y/n!" He moaned as his hips stuttered and fell limp into the chair.

"Oh! FUCK OTTO!!!" I moaned as I collapsed onto him. My hands on his shoulders, head buried in the crook of his neck. His hands were on my hips as he ran them up and down my sides, occasionally kissing my neck.

"That's it, that's my good girl." He groaned as he rode out both our orgasms. Once we both semi regained composure he spoke again. "Come on Y/n, let's go get some rest." He spoke quietly as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and I threw my arms around his neck.

He sat down on the mattress, me still in his lap. He then flipped us around, so he was on top of me. "Is that what you were fantasizing about while I was gone? Huh? Thinking about doing those things to your professor?"

I gulped and nodded as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes that looked black under the lighting.

"You just wanted to make me feel good huh?" His voice sounded so deep and raspy, after that orgasm I'm not surprised. "Have you always thought those things about me Y/n?" He leaned down so our lips were just inches from each other. I nodded again. "I need you to use your words darling." He snarled as an actuator grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"Yes sir." I whined getting riled up again.

"Good girl." He whispered, his hot breath fanned my neck, and his lips brushed the hickeys he had left there earlier. He rubbed his hands over my hips and pelvis, moving so slowly. He brushed his lips up my neck to my lips where he just hovered for a few seconds. His breath intoxicating me. I went to lean forward to kiss him, but he pulled away and off of me completely, landing on his side with his back facing me.

I whined at the sudden loss of contact. I crawled over him to look at him. He had his eyes closed. "Are you kidding me?"

"What?" He said innocently opening his eyes to meet mine.

"You can't just do that!" I complained.

"Do what?" He shrugged.

"You can't just leave me."

"Y/n, what are you talking about? Are you alright?"

"I-, never mind." I rolled my eyes and turned over. This man I swear.

I fell asleep eventually after replaying the previous events in my head a couple times. I could tell Otto was doing the same thing because he seemed so restless. I had to contain my laughter a couple times. Today was a productive damn day. I finally got to Otto; I just need to find a way to repair the inhibitor chip.

-------------

AHAHAH GUYS MY COMPUTER IS FIXED also hello I am back obviously. This chapter is uhh well, if you know me, you don't. Anyways, it's great to be back. I am going on a two week break from school soon and I will be hopefully doing a lot of writing over those weeks. I am happy to be back. Please let me know if you would like to see anything in the next chapters. I love taking requests from you all lovely people. It's fun trying to work them into my storyline. THANKS AGAIN <3

P.S. I went through the other chapters and changed and added some things because I didn't like some of it so yeah if you wanna check it out you can, but you don't have to. Nothing vitally important happened.