Rapper's Help (RyuChaeng)

(Mistakes may or may not be present)
(1067 words)
(G!P Ryujin-Chaeyoung)

"A-auh! Ah! Fff-...fuck!"

Ryujin gasps, laying on the floor of the dance room, pants off and her pink boxers too... It was late and she was insane to be doing this here... fucking herself with a vibrating plug in her ass and using a fleshlight on her desperate cock. From any angle it would just look like she's humping the floor. She was so close, so painfully close...

"R...Ryujin-?"

Immediately she stops, the heat of panic flushing her. The young rapper looking in the large wall mirror. A small figure stood in-front of the now closed door. She had a big of dyed brown in the rest of her black hair, her tattoos showed thanks to her short-sleeved shirt.

"C-chaeyoung-?!.. I-i can explain!"

Ryujin turns over and sits up, the end of the plug vibrating against the hard floor and the fleshlight still over her needy cock.

"F..fuck this is s-so..."

Ryujin struggled to pull her pants over to grab her phone from a pocket, hurrying to open an app and turn the plug off.
Chaeyoung stood still in shock for a while before gaining her thoughts.

"I didn't know you'd be here.. much less doing..."

Chaeyoung blushes and pauses, looking at the younger up and down.

"The fleshlight is still.."

"Aaha- I uh.. I know, just.. kinda embarrassed to show my inches off.. I guess.."

Ryujin says, trying not to blush as well.

"I wouldn't laugh.. I'm like you actually. Well, but I didn't come in here to masturbate..."

Chaeyoung says, looking away shyly. She was still shocked that of places... Ryujin chose the dance room to masturbate.

"This is really embarrassing.. I just gonna go- we can forget this even... happened!"

Ryujin was about to take the fleshlight away and put her boxers on when a hand stopped her.

"Wait, I.. look, how about this.. what if we have a little yknow.. a little quickie?"

"What?-"

"Well... you kinda caused this.."

Chaeyoung looks down to her own erection in her sweats. Ryujin gulps and felt her salva become thicker.

"Will you let me fuck you..?"

"F-..fuck me? I thought you just wanted like a- a blowjob?"

Ryujin said, blushing as Chaeyoung looked back up at her.
Chaeyoung slips out of her sweats and her black boxers, her thick 9 inches standing proud. The older takes off the fleshlight and reveals Ryujin's 6 inches.

"You want this?"

Chaeyoung asks, taking a step towards the taller woman. Ryujin nods and feels her heart beat faster.