A fear of doctors(ryeji)

(Part 2)
(Mistakes may be present)
(644 words)
(Gp!ryujin-yeji)

Yeji struggles with Ryujin for a few long moments, thrashing on the floor, against the desk, medical bed... until Sage finally gets Ryujin's body pinned to the wall, she was close enough that she could grab some of the zip ties she left out on her desk. With some difficulty, she manages to secure the ties on Fade's wrists. Now easily overpowering the younger agent.

"You're not putting that in me!"

Ryujin growls, narrowing her brows and gritting her teeth. Yeji simply sighs and pats her coat off, washing her hands and fitting gloves on once more. Sage grabs the medical rod before realizing Ryujin is still on the dirty floor, shaking her head for forgetting, she turns back to the agent and helps her up onto the medical bed.

"I'll get through this as fast as I can but you have to be still, okay? The more you... Screw around... the harder it is for me to get you checked."

Yeji retrieved said rod once more, moving Ryujin into the desired position to work. Professionally she inserts the rod inside, listening to Ryujin's sounds and quickly getting lost in her thoughts. She couldn't take this anymore, she needed to make the dreamseer scream her name... Sage removes the rod and places it aside, impatiently ripping off her gloves and tossing them aside, a hungry lustful look in her eyes.

"Yeji?"

Fade mutters, noticing the wanting look. The feeling wasn't unrequited and Ryujin scoots closer to the edge of the medical bed while Yeji steps closer. The younger agent grabbing on the healer's coat and pulling her in for a kiss, tongues pushing one another, both panting breathlessly... The office was starting to feel way too hot for Yeji, she struggled to slip off her clothes for a moment before throwing them onto the floor, noticing Ryujin already on her knees in front of her.

"Do you think your cum also has healing properties?"

Fade asks jokingly, grasping Sage's girth and sticking her tounge out to lick her tip. Ryujin kept her eyes locked with Yeji's as she slowly worked the shaft. Dragging her tongue along the underside from her balls to her tip, engulfing the head in her mouth and letting the tongue swirl around the slit.

"My good Ryujin-... Thats so good..."

Yeji groans, locking her hands in the girl's hair. The healer bucking her hips at first, she wanted to let Ryujin have some fun doing the work before taking over. Ryujin pulls back with drool covering her lips and chin, looking so sexy yet adorable.. it really gave Yeji mixed emotions...

Sage pulls her up, her horniness taking over completely as she pushes Fade's body against the closed door. Kneeling down and spreading the agent's asscheeks to reveal her cute opening, wasting no time to press her tongue against it.

"Y-yah!?"

Ryujin yelps, her body tensing up when the slimy muscle breaches her tight ass, suddenly she felt almost lightheaded, moaning loudly when the tongue curls and rubs her walls.. She wanted to cry when Yeji's tongue leaves her hole, however the empty feeling is soon replaced by one of being full. Yeji's thick cock now shoved almost fully inside of her.

"Oh fuck! Yeji!"

Ryujin gasps with hearts in her eyes and her knees pressing together.

"Jeez... you're tight.."

Yeji mutters, thrusting deeper inside her warm hole. Ryujin slowly losing her mind over the feeling.. In and out, rubbing and thrusting against her deepest part, ramming her prostate like it was nothing, skin slapping skin with loud claps every time.

"Fuck! H-holy s..shiiitt-! Yes.. yes yes-"

"H..hah... Feel good Ryujin?"

She isn't even able to respond verbally but instead with a loud cry, shooting her load on the door while Yeji unloads inside of her.

"F...fuck-.."

"Next time... let's do this in my room..."

(screaming crying cumming throwing up btw)