fanfics (Ryeji)

(Mistakes may or may not be present)
(835 words)
(G!P Ryujin-Yeji)

Ryujin's eyes scanned her dimly lit screen, she was seated at her desk chair reading a fanfic of herself...
She was just curious and wanted to see what midzys thought of her.

'Sucking her cock with such skill, the CEO knew her cat-eyed employee was lying about being inexperienced...'

It was hot, she wasn't gonna lie. It actually was starting to turn her on. She was so engaged with the fanfic that she didn't notice her leader standing behind her.

"Hm.. 'You are such a slut for me Yeji.' My word.."

Ryujin jumps in her seat from Yeji's voice, she fumbled to turn her phone off.

"Ahem-! U..uh hi!-"

The tall girl smirks and crosses her arms while she watches the rapper struggle to gather herself.

"So, what was that Ryujin?"

Ryujin swallowed hard before answering,

"nothing."

"Sure looked like something to me."

Ryujin felt embarrassed and turned red all over.

"I'm sorry..."

"You know reading stuff like that could make things awkward between... certainly members.. right?"

Ryujin looks up at her leader and nods.

"Y..yeah."

"Try to get some sleep. We have a schedule tomorrow."

***

Ryujin was happy the scheduled was canceled, she wouldn't admit it but... she'd gotten very interested in the fan story and was always reading it in her free time. She was currently at a part when things were getting heated, she couldn't help but bit her lip while she read.
Ryujin laid her upper body on the bed, crotch press against the edge of the bed, one hand holding her phone while the other snaked in her pants. Her long middle and forefinger plunged deep into her asshole.

'She tugged her employee's hair, whispering into Yeji's ear while she continued to ram her thick inches inside Yeji's drenching hole'

"Fuck..."

Ryujin groans, she didn't realize Yeji was watching from the small crack in the door.

"I w..wanna fucking pound her so bad..."

The kitty whimpers, pushing her face down to the bed. Her fingers moving faster inside her ass. Her other hand ditches her phone and grips at her crotch through her boxers.

"I thought I told you to stop reading those."

Yeji enters the rapper's room, closing the door. Ryujin's eyes widen as she realizes she's caught, quickly pulling her hands out of her underwear. The taller girl comes up behind Ryujin and presses her clothed crotch to the blonde's covered ass.

"Shh~"

Ryujin swallows hard, she could feel Yeji's cock harden against her ass.

"Unfortunately for you, you know I have to punish your disobedience. Blatant."

Yeji huffs, slipping both her and Ryujin bottoms off, letting them stay at their feet.

"Hands on your back."

Yeji orders.
Ryujin complies, looking over her shoulder at the girl behind her. Yeji grips her wrists tightly with one hand.

"What was your role?"

"W..what-?"

"In that story."

Yeji spat on her other hand, coating her thickness in her saliva.

"I.. uh.. I was a hard top.."

Yeji tugs Ryujin's hair, making her look back at the girl.

"Oh were you? That's funny,"

Ryujin bites her bottom lip, the way Yeji spoke made Ryujin more aroused.

"When did you start liking this sort of thing?"

Yeji asks, rubbing her cock along Ryujin's puckered hole, making the girl moan.

"Huh..?"

"Don't play dumb."

Ryujin frowns, confused by the question.

"I mean, it's pretty obvious you've been getting off while reading these stories."

Ryujin blushes, biting her lip again. Groaning as she felt Yeji press her tip in.

"Yeji...!"

"And now you're going to be punished for it."

Ryujin cries out, unable to take the thick girth.

"Hmm!"

Yeji growls in pleasure, digging her fingers into Ryujin's hair as she pushes deeper. The kitty screams.

"I bet you had a big dick in those stories huh? Too bad it's all fiction~"

Ryujin whimpers. Yeji chuckles darkly, shoving her hips further, stretching her insides.

"O-oh god-! Please t..touch i-it..."

"What? your embarrassing dick? Tch... remember this is a punishment, I won't be touching it at all~"

"Aaagghh! I can't-!"

"Shut up."

Yeji hissed, pushing the rapper's head down into the bed. Her hips snapping back and forth, poor Ryujin's cock was starting to ache from the neglect.

"You're so tight! I love how it feels~"

Ryujin squirms, moaning as Yeji slaps her ass hard.

"Ow! Fuck!"

"Do you like that?"

Yeji grins wickedly, slapping her ass once more.Ryujin whimpers, trying her best not to cry out.

"Ohh... p..please I- nngh!"

Yeji grunts, kissing the back of Ryujin's neck.

"Color?"

"G..green- n...nghn!"

Ryujin cried out loudly, crying out as Yeji pumped her tight asshole full, feeling her cum inside her pushed her over the edge as she cums on the side of her bed.
Yeji releases her wrists, carefully pulling out as she gently she turns the younger over on her back. The blonde haired girl looks at the older, panting hard.

"Fucking hell..."

Yeji smirks, kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Good girl~"