the Bartender[2]

Ryu's body jolts with electricity, eyes shot wide along with her mouth, struggling to make any sound for a bit.

"O-oh!- oh my g-..."

She could hardly focus enough on her own sentence, it felt beyond amazing to be filled by Yeji's large cock. Once more those tingles came back, fluttering around in her stomach.

"Oh god... p-please move!"

"Well, since you asked politely~"
She began to move her hips back and forth, pushing her cock in and out, deeper every time until her hips were impacting Ryujin's hips with each thrust.
As a bonus, she also began spanking her bottom on each 3rd to 5th stroke.

whimpers, groans, moans, hisses were all sounds Ryujin released at every powerful and deep thrust. The spanks were just another factor that made her louder and less filtered.

"Y-yeah! Fuck me! Auhh-! i-it feels so good-"

Yeji couldn't help but grin at Ryujin's reactions, she was both adorable and a total sexy butt slut.
'I think I Will give her my number afterwards. I still haven't had my dinner yet after all~'
She thought.

Yeji kept up the fucking and the spanking until about half way to Ryujin's orgasm, where she reached around and started stroking her cock while still spanking and fucking her ass.

"I'm close B-baby-"
Ryujin pants, her small body was starting to twitch and buck more and more, Pre drooled out of her tip like a broken hose. She turned her head a bit to look at Yeji, Ryu had watery eyes and red cheeks, face still mostly stained with cum.

"I'm- a-hhh~ fuck Yeji!~"

"Cum Ryujin~ Cum for me like a Good Girl~"
She sped up her fucking, and her spanking, and her stroking, her eyes boring into Ryujin's, commanding her to orgasm.
"I'm close as well, Cum With Me Ryujin~!"

Good girl, was all she really needed to hear. With another cry she finally releases, shooting her spunk onto the couch.

"Fuck!~ F-fffucking fill me please!~"
Ryujin begs, sweat matting her hair to her forehead.

"As you wish My Good Girl~"
With that, Yeji exploded inside her, her usual massive loads filling up Ryujin's insides rapidly with thick hot cum.
once all her cum had been ejaculated, she paused, breathing heavily, before pulling out. When her cock popped out of Ryujin's bottom, her cum began to drain from her stretched hole, and she stepped back grinning.

"Not a bad ass you have there Ryujin, I think I Will give you my number. After though, I still haven't had my dinner, and you need to finish your shift."

Ryujin couldn't find the strength to say anything after, still panting and remaining in the same position even after Yeji pulled out. She knew she looked like a mess but Yeji was right, she still had a shift to finish.

With a pout and a whine, she slowly redresses herself, displeased with the wetness that was growing in her undergarments and soaking through. She slowly gets up, using Yeji to lean on, her chin resting on Yeji's boobs.

"You better... would've been very upset if I didn't get your number after all this..."

"Well you were quite the fun tumble Ryujin, plus you are exactly what I like in a partner." She said, nipping her earlobe teasingly as she helped her leave once they were both dressed.
"Submissive, pleading, sexy, and horny~"

"Cmon.. I'm not that submissive-..."
She whispered as they left the room and made it down the short hall. There was Yuna just coming around with Yeji's order. Only setting it down once Yeji was seated.

Ryujin ignored the knowing smirk on Ho-Jun's face as she came around, she fixed up her hair a little so she looked a little better.

"Shut the fuck up.."

the male simply held up his hands in surrender.
When she sat down and licked her lips at the dinner, she looked over at Ryujin to tease her, but then stopped, before giggling a little and taking a wet wipe, and offering it to the girl.

"You forgot some sauce on your chin there Ryujin." She said grinning.

At first she was confused and shot a look at Yeji.
"I do?.... oh!-"
She quickly realizes what she was talking about and rushes to take the wet wipe and clean her face. Embarrassment over taking her as she lays her head in her hands before tossing the wipe in the trash under the counter.

"Literally fuck all of this..."