Cupid(2)

The both of you stay in silence... you know it wasn't your place but...

"You have a penis-"

"You're such a fucking pervert."

She interrupted, still unbelievably flushed. What the fuck?
For a second you look at her in shock, you hadn't done anything but what she asked! How is it your fault?

Before you could open your mouth to speak, a harsh stinging erupts in your cheek. With a hand over the assaulted area, you stumble onto your ass and scoot back, still in shock. You blink for a moment before a burning sensation brewed inside you.

This wasn't your fault at all and suddenly she's slapping you?

You stand back up, pat yourself off and toss the wipe at her.

"Oh yeah, you're welcome for helping you out."

You scoff, trying to shove past her and leave the bathroom. Ryujin silently panics, pulling you back and closing the bathroom door. Before you can even say a word, Ryujin pushes your back to the sink.

Confused and unnerved, you do the first thing you can to protect yourself. Your knee jolts up and comes in hard contact with the package under her Cupid costume.

"F-fuck!"

Ryujin's eyebrows twitch and furrow together, crumbled on the floor with her teeth gritted hard. A part of you felt bad but... also powerful...? Was that wrong?

"Shit-.. Sorry! But i mean, you did kinda deserve that-"

The downed Cupid rolls around groaning in pain, only making you feel worse and worse about your quick reaction.

"I'm really sorry- I'll get some ice-"

"That'd be Gr...great asshole..."

Ryujin hisses, slowly sitting up against the wall still holding herself in ache. You quickly leave the bathroom and rush down to the crowded kitchen to get some Ice, bumping a few people as you try to get back to Ryujin as fast as possible.

"Here- here,"

You barge in, kicking the door closed and handing the ice to Ryujin. She takes it with a nod and places it on her crotch. You awkwardly take a seat across from her and mutter another sorry, the music (some lady Gaga song..) from downstairs keeping the ambiance light enough.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."
Her voice was shaky, barely above a whisper. She glances up at you, her eyes scanning your costume before she clears her throat and speaks up.

"What are you even supposed to be?"
Ryujin asks only mildly entertained.

"Oh uh,, I'm supposed to be like,, I don't really know it's just kinda something I put together,"
Your cheeks grow hot, feeling embarrassed. This was a mistake, you didn't want to be here in the first place.. but of course your friends guilt trip you into being here anyways.

"Yeah, I see that."
She says with a hint of amusement in her tone. She moves the ice pack away, seeming to be feeling better enough to stand to her feet. You get yourself up and pat off your bum, glancing to the door.

"Well, sorry for all this, I'll go now,"

"Go? Didn't you need to pee or something?"
She asks with a cocked brow and her arms crossed over her chest, she has a certain stance that made you feel as if she was coming onto you. 

"That's a weird question to ask, but I kinda don't need to anymore.."
You take a step back only for her to step closer, she definitely was trying to do something. You decide to catch her off guard and beat her to it. swiftly pushing her back against the sink, your hands grasping her hips.

"What's with this sudden change Ryujin..? Did you not hate me a few seconds ago..?"

She visibly tenses, furrowing her brows and pushing her hands on your chest.
"I never said that."

"You didn't have to, you just had a vibe."

You slowly slide your palms over her outfit towards the ties in the back, your fingers undoing them one by one.

"Don't think we're gonna be something after all this.."

"Just relax, will you Ryujin?"
You simply sigh, a little bit hurt by the comment you were more or less expecting.
You push down the costume and let it lay at her ankles, you then notice the underwear she's wearing. It was rather... Sexy red pair, they looked easy to tear away.

You cock a brow and smirk, slowly looking into her eyes.

"Were you planning to get laid tonight?"

Her body flinches barely, already letting you know the truth. The way her eyes glance away, and her pupil dilated, it told you everything you needed to know.

"What-"

"Come on.."
You whisper, hooking your finger under the waistband of the underwear and ripping it off her easily.

"You didn't just happen to wear these by coincidence.."
She mutters something under her breath, gasping when you grasp her balls. Gently massaging them and squeezing, loving the sounds that came from her. You can tell she was trying to keep them in, so you felt even better whenever she'd let a moan escape.

You look down at her size, it was kinda cute... You could grab it entirely in your hand almost. Ryujin cleared her throat nervously, catching your attention to look back up at her face; bright red, anxious eyes.

"It's okay, I think it's cute,"

(TBC, yes more waiting 😈)