The Bartender [1]

(Sorry for the scattered stories and long wait)
(Gp ryujin, small cock, gp yeji)
(5811 words)
(Non beta read)

“Here you go sir, careful it’s got a bit of a kick.”
The tender slide down a rather interesting looking glass down the counter to its desired person.

Ryujin, a 24 year old bartender who worked at one of the fanciest bars around. The place was huge, multiple floors with different purposes. The bar itself was on the 1st floor of course, and there was many tables with people eating, playing cards, arm wrestling, you name it.

It was a very busy place during pretty much all hours, Ryujin was always around during the night. It was her favorite time to work especially because some of her favorite regulars came around that time. She always put on a little show behind the counter when she served someone, flipping and playing around with the cups, tossing and catching them without spilling any liquids.
Ryujin did her best to greet every customer that sat at a stool, she did her job and she made sure she did it well. Making an impact on as many people as she could.

She noticed a new face come in, not that this was anything unusual.. But this face was pretty, very much so. Jin cocked a brow as she eyes the woman, for the first time since she was a trainee, she got distracted and forgot to serve other customers.

Yeji entered the bar and looked around, searching for the business associates that she had come to meet with, before giving up, and heading to the bar after checking her watch and phone. It seemed that the meeting had been suddenly cancelled due to illness on the parts of several associates.
'Knew those sandwiches smelled funky.' She thought, smirking as she sat down at the bar, waiting for her turn to be served as there were other customers looking at the barkeep.
She had a look herself, not a bad looker, a little younger than her she supposed, but not too bad. though a little unprofessional at the moment, the barkeep was checked her out, while other customers waited.
She pointed to those customers with a raised eyebrow. "Gonna serve them?"

“Hm? Ah, right.”

She chuckled, clearly a bit embarrassed but she seemed to recover quickly. Tending to the other customers while apologizing for being distracted.

“I’ll light it up for yah.”

She shot a charming smile at the current person she was serving, she wiped up the drink quickly and pulled out a lighter, she held the cup in in one hand and flipped open the lighter with he other. She let the flame light up rim of the cup before she handed it carefully to the customer.

“Got captivated by your beautiful figure. You look new, first time coming by?”

Ryujin turns her attention back to Yeji, she had a toothy grin with a charming expression on her face. She had a single eyebrow slit and a few tiger-stripe tattoos on her arms.
"First time yes. I was going to meet some business associates here tonight, but apparently they got sick with food poisoning." She replied, smirking at the comment.
Deciding tit for tat was fine, she slowly gave the bartender a once over, and grinned at her. "You're not so bad looking yourself. I'll have a scotch on the rocks."

She herself was wearing black business pants and a waistcoat vest, with a white shirt beneath with the arms folded up, with heeled lace up boots and a pair of black driving gloves and a black tie. She also wasn't wearing a purse, instead pulling out a wallet from her waist coat.