Babysitter(Ryuho)

Part 2(
G!P-Ryujin
Jihyo

She can't help but feel a bit proud of herself, perhaps she judged the girl too early. She takes a seat next to Ryujin.

"So, got a job or anything?"
She askes and takes a bite of her sausage, looking at Ryujin.

"Um, no? Why would I need one? We aren't in need of more money."

"Well... for one, it would teach you a few things, perhaps make you a little more... hmm.. less that.."

Jihyo pointed to Ryujin, currently shoving eggs into her mouth like a wild animal.

"What's that supposed to mean?"
The younger glared, food filling her mouth as she spoke. It was like this girl was raised by wolves....

Jihyo grimances at the display of Animalistic behavior, sighing and setting her fork down, rubbing her forehead.

"You shouldn't just sit at home all day and play video games in your underwear."

"Okay, first of all. Gaming can make damn good money! And sec-"

"Jesus. Ryujin. At least finish eating before you speak."

Jihyo cuts in, looking grossed out by the multiple times she saw the food in Ryujin's mouth. Suddenly feeling a loss for her own appetite and pushing her plate to the side.

The teen grumbles and angrily finishes chewing her food before setting down her fork.

"And secondly... why should I get a job when we have plenty of money to spare?"

Jihyo sighed, rubbing her temples while Ryujin finished off her food.

"Because people work to earn money, you're obviously capable of doing so. But apparently not, since you don't seem to want to do much else besides stay in bed, or whatever the hell you were doing earlier today."

Ryujin pouts, crossing her arms again. Jihyo felt a slight headache coming on, trying to keep her cool around this girl was becoming harder and harder every minute.
"Fine. I'll consider."

The teen mutters, getting up from the table grabbing her plate. Her eyes dart over to Jihyo briefly before turning her attention to the sink.
_

It had already been four days, Ryujin constantly finding something that gets under Jihyo's skin. Currently Jihyo was laying in bed, trying to decipher what she was hearing...

"Hold on Ryu-"

"Why's it feel so weird- Hey! You're getting it all over!"

The older could hear through the walls, there was a male's voice. Jihyo sits up, listening a little longer before getting out of bed. She quietly leaves her room and approaches the source of the noise, walking softly down the hallway, peeking inside of Ryujin's room to find a unfamiliar man sitting on the bed with Ryujin, his form blocking Jihyo from seeing the troublemaker.

"Stop moving! You keep smearing it!"

Jihyo caught an Australian accent from the male, getting a glimpse of what was even going on between the two. There was a bowl of some dark blue goop that the man kept scooping out.

"It's gonna get in my eyes!"

"Then stop moving!"

They continued arguing back and forth for a little longer before they were finished, the male backing up and nodding at his work.

"There. Another successful dye job, you're welcome,"

He said with a grin, Ryujin rolling her eyes. He then stood up and stretched, helping Ryujin to clean herself up and any mess.
There was some strange tension between them, Jihyo almost felt suffocated by it as she watched them. He places his hand on her shoulders, audibly sighing.

"Ryujin, I know she's still waiting for you.. You need to make a choice. I can't stand watching you hurt yourself anymore."

"Chan. I don't want to talk about this."

She coldly excuses the topic, he simply sighs again and hugs her tightly. Saying nothing else before sneaking back out the window.
Jihyo watches him leave, deciding to make herself known.

"Goodnight Ryujin."

The teen looks over in shock. Jihyo stands outside of the door and knocks once.

"Jihyo!"

"Do you mind telling me who that was?"

(TBC)