stupid pup [jinlia]

3236 words
Mistakes may or may not be present
Hybrids, major petplay, knotting
Gp!Ryujin [minor Gp Yeji]

It was a late Friday night and Ryu was laying down patiently on the couch for her owner. She has no idea where Jisu goes off to when she leaves but it never really bothers her, or at least she tries not to let it.

She felt a particular tiredness, one that chewed away at her muscles. Her mind however was awake, now that wasn’t anything unusual for the Shiba pup.

Her owner had dropped her off to go play with Mina's pomeranian, Chaeyoung, yesterday. she had a lot of fun but now she was paying the price. Ryu hated this kind of exhaustion, her brain constantly wanted to run around and do things but her body just didn’t have the energy.
It was just about the worst feeling in the world for her, all she was able to do was be on her phone all day texting.

Unfortunately her phone could only entertain her for so long before she was bored again, and when Ryu got bored… She got into trouble. Ryu’s owner was a nice woman, she wasn’t very strict and usually let Ryu do her thing. She had only a few rules with one of the most important being… Don’t ruin her things.

Ryu knew she shouldn’t but she just couldn’t stop herself. She went into her room and rummaged around in her shirt drawer. Not really giving a shit which shirt she pulled out before she slips it over her head. The pup looks for another random shirt and ends up just pulling a pile out. Turning away and waddling over to her master’s bed.

Ryu drops the pile of shirts on the bed before climbing on, laying on top of the clothes. The hyped puppy picks some poor unlucky shirt to be her chew toy. Her hands tightly holding the slightly stretchy fabric, her nails threatening to puncture it. Her sharp canines ripping into the shirt as she shook her head and pulled on the cloth, tearing holes that just got bigger and bigger.

She growls as if the tortured top had offended her. She sits up for a moment before rolling onto her back, using her feet to help push the shirt away and rip it more. Before long the only thing left of it is bits and pieces of fabric. However she didn’t stop at just one, she destroyed another two shirts and even moved on to ruin a pair of socks, a pencil she found, the back of a shoe and a few boxers. Pieces of wood, cloth, wool and eraser were all over the bed and the floor.

Ryu was about to move on to play with the papers on Jisu's desk when she heard her owner’s voice very faintly. Immediately her tail starts wagging and she jumps off the bed, bounding down the hall to get to the living room before her owner, She could hear her on the phone with someone as she got closer to the door, she was hardly able to control her excitement when Jisu opened the door.

"Have those prints sent to my office tomorrow, bye.”

She hangs up, turning to look down at her puppy before opening her arms. That was Ryu’s invitation for her usual hugs. The bigger pup jumps into her arms, hooking her legs around the older girl as she presses her face into her neck, flattening her ears and perking them up again as her happiness overwhelmed her.

“Hi honey, where’d you get this? Miss me lots?”

She asked, gently rubbing her puppy’s tail. Jisu could feel her nod against her neck which made her chuckle before putting her down. That’s when she noticed a few threads and some chipped yellow paint speckles clinging to the shirt.

“Ryu, you didn’t get into trouble did you?”

Slowly her smile fades and her ears stay flat, her tail staying still.

“No-“

Her owner simply furrows her brows and sighs, walking down the hall while the pup darts away to hide behind the couch. Upon entering her room, she actually gasps in shock at the destruction caused. Taking a deep breath, she catches sight of her now ruined nice shoes. She grabs the ruined shoe and angrily stomps to the living room, noticing the Shiba’s tail from behind the couch.