Boxers (JinLia)

(Mistakes may or may not be present)
(1166 words)
(G!P Ryujin)

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted.."

Ryujin groans, the day was finally over and she was back in her room with Jisu.

"Tell me about it, I might just fall asleep right now, honestly."

Jisu replies. She then grabs her phone and starts scrolling through some apps on the home screen, her fingers flying fast. Ryujin could assume she was setting up her alarm for tomorrow.

"You excited?"

Ryujin asks, pushing her hair back and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"For?"

"Another day? More things to see?"

Jisu nods, of course she was excited. LA was amazing so far and she was having a lot of fun. Even if the rides from yesterday were a little much for her. She rummages through her suitcase, pulling out some more comfy clothes for her to sleep in. Ryujin looks away, her phone holding her attention as she scrolls through twitter.

"Oh, ugh! Damn it..."

Jisu sighs, forcing a palm against her forehead, Ryujin looks up with concern. She stands up and comes behind the older girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"what? What happened?"

"I forgot my favorite Pj shorts. They were so comfortable and I was really looking forward to wearing them tonight..."

Ryujin sighs in relief, realizing nothing really bad was happening. She lets out a light chuckle and rubs the elder's shoulder. She disappears from behind her, going over to dig through her own suitcase and grab a pair of her unworn boxers.

"Here, you can wear these."

"Wear what-?"

Right as Jisu turns around to face the young rapper, she gets a pair of boxers to her face. Immediately the peels them off her face, holding them between her thumb and forefinger.

"Seriously? Are these even..."

"Yes they are clean! Sheesh, I wouldn't toss you them if they weren't."

Ryujin says defensively.

"They look like they haven't been washed in years, how is that clean?"

"Hey! Thats not true!"

"I think I see a stain."

Jisu teases, knowing very well that there wasn't a stain at all. Ryujin pouts, but decides not to argue. She was starting to get annoyed by her friend's teasing.

"Do you want them or not?"

"Of course, thank you very much for lending them to me."

Jisu chuckles, walking off to the bathroom to change. Ryujin was left to wait by herself, blushing slightly from the teasing.

"Asshole..."

Ryujin mutters under her breath, staring down at the floor. A few minutes later Jisu steps out of the bathroom. She wore a tank-top and Ryujin's black boxers. The rapper felt her spit thicken and it suddenly became a little harder to swallow.

"These are pretty comfy actually, you gotta let me wear these a little more."

Jisu says, bending over to pick up the shirt she had tossed onto the ground. Ryujin shakes her head, trying to clear her thoughts.

"Y-yeah, sure sure."

Jisu slips into bed after putting her shirt in a dirty pile. Ryujin realizes she probably looks strange just standing around.

"You gonna change or? Planning to sleep in those clothes?"

"No, just got lost in thought.."

She huffs, lifting her shirt and pulling it off along with her pants, tossing those into a dirty pile as-well. She slips into bed next to Jisu, she lays with her back facing the vocalist. She felt the older scoot up close to snuggle her.

"You okay?"

Jisu whispers, rubbing her cheek against Ryujin's shoulder. The rapper feels a small shiver run through her body, something almost sexual coming from the touch. Jisu pulls away, making eye contact with the younger one.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out."

"Its fine, its just..."

Ryujin trails off, feeling her cheeks start to burn. She couldn't stop thinking about how Jisu looked in her boxers, it was really turning her on. She started to feel her cock stiffen.

"Are you alright?"

Jisu asks again, this time her voice full of worry.
Ryujin turns onto her back, hugging her pillow tight. She doesn't reply, instead burying her face in the pillow and letting the covers tent over her erection. It was only a matter of seconds before Jisu noticed her hard-on.

"Ryujin..."

Jisu watches on, her gaze never leaving the other girl. Her eyes flicker down to her crotch, noticing the bulge from beneath the covers. She grins, slowly sliding closer. Ryujin still hadn't responded when the older girl reached down and pulled the covers off her.

"Sorry..."

The rapper mumbles, sitting up and looking down at Jisu. The Vocalist sits up as well.

"Want me to help you?"

Jisu offers, gently taking her hand. She smiles warmly, taking the rapper's boxers off and lifting Ryujin's leg, revealing her cock to the other. Jisu reaches out with one finger to stroke it, a soft moan escaping the rapper's lips. She shivers, leaning back on her hands. Jisu giggles and starts stroking Ryujin's dick faster, her free hand massaging her balls.

"Mmm...Jisu..."

Ryujin moans, her hips bucking up from the sensation.

"Look at me kitty.."

Jisu whispers, Ryujin obeys and turns her head slightly to look at the girl beside her. Jisu leans in, kissing the younger girl softly. Ryujin moans into her mouth, returning the kiss. She quickly breaks it off, and Jisu looks down at her.

"She's so cute,"

"D..don't call my dick cute."

Ryujin growls, Jisu just smirks and continues to stroke her cock. Ryujin closes her eyes and spreads her legs wider, Jisu smiles and squeezes her hand tighter around Ryujin's balls. She then moves her head down, licking the tip of Ryujin's cock. The rapper gasps, her hips thrusting into Jisu's face. Jisu licks more, sucking on the sensitive skin, tasting Ryujin's precum. Her tongue swirls around the head, making the kitty squirm.

"Jisu, I can't take it anymore...please!"

Ryujin begs, Jisu chuckles, moving down further and wrapping her lips around the base of Ryujin's cock. Her tongue slides up and down the underside of her shaft, coating her entire length with her saliva. The sound of slurping fills the room. The rebel grips Jisu's hair tightly, throwing her head back with a loud groan.

"M-mmh! G..gonna cum-!"

Ryujin cries out, her body tensing. Jisu stops her blowjob, letting her friend shoot her load all over herself. Jisu chuckles and strokes her until she's completely done, bringing her cum coated fingers up to taste.

"Hmhm..."

Jisu hums, smiling down at Ryujin. She then gets up and grabs a towel from the bathroom. She steps back over to Ryujin, Jisu kneels down next to her, wiping her spit and the rapper's cum from her cock and balls. Ryujin smiles up at her, watching as the older girl cleaned her off. Jisu then stood up and sat down on the bed, lying down next to her.

"Sleep tight~"

Jisu whispers, leaning up and kissing Ryujin lightly on the cheek.

"Goodnight..."

Ryujin replies, closing her eyes as she falls asleep.