Cupid(FemReader)

(Halloween party)
(FemReader)
(Gp!Ryujin)
(Part 1)

You didn't mean to follow Ryujin to the bathroom, honestly you forgot she was even there. You just needed a break from the dance floor... Attending this stupid Halloween party was a mistake and you didn't want to go in the first place, but somehow your friends managed to convince you.

You stand there for a moment, watching Ryujin from the doorway as she seems to be scrubbing harshly at something. You take a deep breath and swallow your nerves...

"Ryujin?"

You ask softly to try not scaring her. She swiftly turns and looks up to face you. That's when you remember about the stupid mask you haven't taken off yet. You pull the cheap mask off and toss it aside, rubbing your neck to help relax.

Your eyes gaze down at her costume, she's clearly supposed to be cupid, but... last you remembered, cupid didn't have a huge red splotch down the front of their outfit. Ryujin looked annoyed and distressed, her hands and ruined tissue slightly red from the stain.

"What? Here to ask me for a dance? Hate to burst that pretty girl bubble but I'm currently a little caught up with something, asshole."

Classic, the girl was known for her blunt, snappy, no-shit attitude so you took no offense mostly.

"Ahh.. actually I came to escape the dancing.. I assume that—"

You point to the stain,

"Wasn't planned,"

"Sure it was, I was totally trying to fuck up a really expensive outfit."

She rolls her eyes, angrily scrubbing the stain which wasn't getting any cleaner.

"Um, do you like, want help? This is my dad's jacket and I think he has some spare wipes..."

You mutter, searching the pockets before pulling out some wet wipes. She snatches them and grumbles, roughly getting back to work.

"Ugh, this is gonna take forever. Why don't you fucking help me? Instead of standing around watching me."

Ryujin hands a few back, you hardly have time to process what she asked you, your throat suddenly feels so dry...

Was she serious? But it was all over her... chest and her torso.. even down her crotch..

Your hand hesitates, glancing down at her once more, she doesn't seem to be bothered, scrubbing away at her chest and stomach, leaving the only spot available to be...

great...

"You're sure?"

You gulp, asking cautiously. Ryujin scoffs and nods, annoyed that you even ask again. 

Slowly you crouched down, gently pushing the wipe just above her crotch, feeling your face heat up. You glance up to see her face but she just kept working.
If she thought nothing of it then maybe you were just overreacting...

With a sigh, you start scrubbing, making sure to stay above for as long as you could. Feeling the pit in your stomach sink more when the stain faded enough for you to move on.... directly over her groin.

Your hand pushes the wipe down hard enough for you to feel something, it catches you by surprise. You move directly on it, it was something small. Before you could further investigate, Ryujin groans... her face blushes a bright red, the brightest you'd ever seen.