Chapter 7 Fate Zero Arc 7

Now this makes me want to fight even more. I have 2 enemies now, Caster and Kirei. Hope they are ready because my blade thirsts for their blood. Now, we were in one of the rooms as my mom was healing Maya while the rest of us watched.

Artoria: Will she be alright?

Irisviel: Yeah, but it'll take some time for her to fully recover.

You: That priest, we need to pay close attention to him.

Jalter: Looking at the damage from before, it seems he injured Maiya pretty badly like it was nothing and almost killed Irisvield here.

You: You don't say... Well, now we need another plan to find Caster and his master.

Kiritsugu: Well, since their main targets are children, I say that we should put you in a school in Fuyuki. That way, we can find him while you're on patrol so that you won't act suspicious.

You: Good idea dad. However, I want a question asked. How come there are 8 Masters in this war now and 9 servants? Well, not including Jeanne and Jalter.

Kiritsugu: We can assume that the Jeanne sisters are overseers. So there's 3 Overseers and 8 Masters. One of the pastor of a church with is likely working with one of the masters and then Jeanne but from what I understand now, the Grail doesn't want any servants to choose suicide so they need an 8th Master.

You: Still doesn't answer my 2 servant thing with Skadi and Scathach.

Skadi: You have a lot of mana inside you, more than anyone. In fact, if I'm not wrong, you can summon 3 the most.

You: You know what this means *grinning*

Artoria: NO! WE ARE NOT SUMMONING ANOTHER SERVANT!!

Scathach: I agree, no more servants, just us is enough.

Irisviel: I say we summon another servant, I want more grandkids!

All of the servants blushed.

Irisviel: I know that servants can get pregnant so I want my grandkids!

Artoria: It's too early to be thinking about such a thing, Irisviel!

Skadi: Y/N is just a kid, he won't be able to reproduce children yet. Besides, I rather not get into a relationship with him *whispering* yet...

You: What was that?

Skadi: Nothing! You did not hear that just now. Die. Freeze and die. Become ice and cool me down!!

You: Okay miss Tsundere Scathach.

Skadi: I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!

Kiritsugu: I say we summon this last servant, it'll be useful to us. Come on, we have a circle that you could use here.

We then went towards the basement as Kiritsugu grabbed a few bottles containing liquid metals as he made a magic circle. I then took out a rusty katana with its hilt missing.

You: Well, I have this sword that I don't want to repair so I'm going to assume this belonged to someone important.

I placed the piece of metal in the centre as I began the ritual.

You: Heed my words. My words create your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If you Heed the Grail's call and obey my will and answer, then answer my summoning! I hereby swear that I'll be all the good in the world, that I shall defeat... all the evil in this world! Then let thine eyes be clouded with the fog of turmoil and chaos, thou who art trapped in a cage of madness, and I, the summoner, who holds thy chains. Seven Heaven Clad and the great words of power, come forth from the circle of bindings, Guardian of Scales!