Chapter 54 Fate/Grand Order Arc 14

3rd Person Pov

The soldiers worked hard to repair the wall while Y/N, Mashu, and Merlin went to report to Gilgamesh.

She takes pity on Y/N as she announces that the enemy is now Gorgon, Tiamat. Merlin then reviewed everything with Romani and Olga's help.

Gorgon was of greek mythology and known for killing monsters. Had 2 other sisters, Stheno, the oldest, Euryale, the middle, and Medusa, the youngest.

Gorgon had restored her power and the authority of the demonic beasts. Gorgon's tragedy started when Medusa angered the Goddess, Athena of Olympus, so she was cursed and the other two took pity in their youngest sister, so they moved to an island called the Shapeless Isle.

There, people with Athena tried kill the three sisters. However, as time passed, Medusa really became a monster and ate her beloved sisters, that then created Gorgon by the hatred of humans, an exiled goddess.

Gilgamesh flips this matter off as she says that an order to kill the three Goddess. Aside from Gorgon, the Unknown Goddess of the Jungle, and Ishtar, to put it simply.

Ishtar would be brought over like a beast as Gilgamesh provides a gift for him to capture the Goddess of Venus.

On the way out, Ana arrived after the others went out of the castle. Agreeing on the mission, Ana and the others head to Mt Ebih by cart where Ishtar claimed to be hers.

Even though being an enemy, Ishtar has no ill intentions, just hotheaded. There was no doubt that Ishtar was protecting Uruk.

Just then, a signal was felt as Y/N sees a giant temple, looking like it was built for riches as two Chinese lucky cats were at the front

You: I-Is that... my house? To think Ishtar would make her temple my own house...

A bullet was then fired as Ishtar comes out. She claims that she gave no permission to climb this mountain and that she was no friend to them

You: *sigh* I knew this would happen, do it, Mashu!

Ana and Y/N then fight Ishtar as Y/N blocks attacks from Ishtar's bow while Mashu then gives a bag to Y/N

You: Hey, Ishtar!

Ishtar: No more second chances for you!

Y/N then threw the bag into the air as it showed that the gift that Gilgamesh gave Y/N were gems. She loves gems but has no luck when it comes to obtaining them, so this was the best thing they can give her, the Golden Rule. Ishtar only gains them by offerings and nothing more, so gems was her weakness.

This was Gilgamesh's plan, to buy Ishtar's trust with 30% of her rarest jewels in Gilgamesh's treasury

Ishtar: W-What is this?! This is enough gems to power my magecraft for a long time!

You: Oh no! The gems we were going to present to the Goddess Ishtar as offerings! By the way, you can have that if you want

Y/N points to the cart to show a seven jewelled crown as he eyes lit up. She was in disbelief. Y/N had his ways too. The two things that Ishtar loves are money and Y/N himself, so now, she is conflicted.

You: If you join, a 20% on Gilgamesh's treasures!

Ishtar: What... did you say? Okay... calm down... so... the treasury of Babylon... you're talking about the treasury Gilgamesh is building for the future, right? All of mankind's treasures...

You: Mhm! If no, 25% percent!

She was tempted, but she declined even though Ishtar really wanted those treasures. So, Y/N did the next best thing, make an escape by taking the cart back. Servant wise, the servants that Y/N know the best were Ereshkigal and Ishtar. Why? They still act like his wife, Rin Tohsaka.