Chapter 50 Fate/Grand Order Arc 10

3rd Person Pov

While heading to Uruk, it was revealed that Enkidu was indeed a girl and that she was called to Uruk by the priestess to protect guests, that means the age if gods is still here

Enkidu: When I heard that the Master of Chaldea would be coming, so I had imagined someone like how Gilgamesh described them would show up and what do you know? It indeed is like how she described you.

You: Hehe...

Enkidu: I'm happy that it is someone like you

After a while, they stopped at a river

You: How long is it until we reach Uruk?

Enkidu: I wish to take you to the South for a faster route, but enters a different influential zone. Mesopotamia currently is on the brink of extinction.

You: The ruins then...

The survivors went for Uruk and as for the grail, no one had it as of this moment. The enemy of humanity are the gods. The three Goddess Alliance, they have taken about 60% of the land of Mesopotamia and since this is the time of gods, there was never a time humans and the higher beings got along. Each of them destroyed the land using their own methods, meaning 20% percent each to Y/N. One of them is the Goddess of Beasts.

Before any of that, everyone was taken too mountain where a place where humanity could be safe, the Absolute Demonic Front, Babylonia. Somewhere in the forest, 2 other servants lies inside.

???; Huh? Looks like he's here, my one and true disciple, the Final Master of Chaldea~

With the group, they watched as demonic beasts roam the front. Not just that, the Magic magnitude is bigger and this was being hold for 6 months and soldiers are driving back endless onslaughts of beasts

For Humans to suffer fewer casualties than the Demonic beasts and that was coming from the fact they were outnumbered. As for Y/N, he feels a servant that one of the known servants, Nero, has told about.

You: Leondias

You: Leondias... Chloe, think you can give them a little support?

Chloe: Already did.

Ruby: What she meant was to look up into the sky.