Chapter 47 Fate/Grand Order Arc 7

3rd Person Pov

After the battle, Ozymandias wasn't too happy with the outcome and questions the plan of Y/N, the safety part after dealing with the Lion King in that case, without a safety route, Ozymandias refuses to help unless there is.

You: Everyone admired you, cold and serious but in the end, protected his people, guided people and even so, you wish to leave that duty now? You said if you fought Artoria, it wouldn't make sense, no, you would find out already because you won't stop. Neither will Chaldea, the Lion King will be stopped to contain the incineration of mankind, no guarantees. However, this is the reason why we have come this far, they say that Pharaoh Ozymandias is the strongest here, right? So live up to those rumours instead of sitting on your throne like a lazy king!

Fortunately, Ozymandias took it lightly, but also unfortunately, he laughed at what Y/N had to say. He then summons the truth seeking item called Tri-Helmes which was actually below their feet as pillars rises, an Atlas Academy's Psuedo Sprition Calculation Engine, or what Olga says.

Nitocris then presses a button to show the world in flames, the End of the World. The Holy Spear, or what Nitocris calls by its other name, the Tower at the ends of the World, is something that originally would only exist in the confines of the world.

The spear would only exist is at the ends of the world. The Spear would activate when its true form when the tower from the Ends of the world rises. All the land would disappear.

Bedivere confirms that even when everything would disappear, Camelot remains. That too would mean that is no Holy City that Bedivere once knew.

You: If it would remain, then that would mean that... Rhongomyniad is the Holy City

Ozymandias: Correct. That's not even the lan it is a box where the records of the chosen humans will be kept for all eternity.

Inhabitants of will be absorbed to show samples of what humanity is worth and be preserved for all humanity. Lancelot couldn't deny that was the plan and if the city is filled with worthy people, the tower will be opened. That is the decision that Artoria made for her people and with the grail, even the earth is exterminated Ozymandias can protect his kingdom, that was the Sun King's choice

Ozymandias: As for the rest of you, what can you do? Out of here, master of the world, there is nothing you can do.

You: Okay that's it!

Xuanzang: Wait, don't! There's nothing you can do, let's just get out of here!

Bedivere, Xuanzang, and Mashu were holding Y/N down as the boy wanted to pounce at the Sun King.

As they leave, Lancelot leaves on a horse with them. They didn't have time to react, they have to act now

Lancelot: Y/N Kasai Emiya Von Einzbern, was it? Master of the other world?

You: Yep

Lancelot: I may be able to help you with that problem of yours.

You: (This is coming from the guy who tried to kill me when I was 8 years old and when Scathach was still my servant) Really?

Another village was in sight, one which Lancelot had. He says that these people who weren't chosen during the Holy Selection, but wasn't told what to do with those not selected. So, they were added to his army

You; Better than an execution by Gawain and his army

Xuanzang: I feel quite bad mood, this is enough to be considered treason, Sir Lancelot but this is magnificent. Come on, go ahead, Mashu!

Mash: I will do it without my face having a smile, dad.

Lancelot: Like I said, stop calling me that way.