Chapter 59 Fate/Grand Order Arc 19

3rd Person Pov

In the year of 999 B.C, there stood a man that was crowned King, well, born one. However, he did not seek omnipotence, only knowledge.

Given miracles by the god, he used it once to create a city for himseld. His ten rings hold dominion over all magic. He saw the future and past, along with building the 72 Pillars at his service. The summoning spell was named Goetia.

In the year of 900 Bc, where a famine started, his cruelty was known and he did nothing but had a thin smile. Despite having all knowledge, he did nothing at all.

In Chaldea in 2016, no one chatted, no one took a break as they were planning a route to the Temple of Time and will make contact with the last singularity in 4 hours as Dr Romani was alone in the control room with Fou.

He did nothing but research and study. However, coming to Chaldea changed him a little. So, he had done everything he could. Scared, but happy.

As for Solomon, Romani had some kind of idea. Kingu, or Enkidu was a good sample case. He would have one weak point, if he was the real Solomon, then there is a void somewhere.

Y/N heads to Da Vinci where he was told to try out a new mystic code for the final battle

You: This feels different

Da Vinci: Indeed. That one isn't like the others before, which were to explicitly keep you alive. Your equipment is to protect you. Now, since we are putting our lives first, this equipment is for you to fight.

Da Vinci then explains what the code does. As long as Chaldea has electricity, physical protection is confirmed and it allows servant summons with the master's powers. No relics needed and a heroic spirit will arrive, although only for a split second.

Combat isn't a problem, so nothing is added. As for Y/N's powers, they didn't know much and yet, they made a suit that utilises his combat style.

You: Thanks, Da Vinci. Everyone did their best. You, everyone, Olga, the Doctor. So, I won't back down without a fight

Time skip

After taking off the suit, Y/N asks about Mashu and her body is at her limit, meaning the last operation will be her last, meaning that she would be killed. Mashu would know either way even though she wasn't told about anything

Mashu knew that she would die soon, and Y/N had to accept it. Carrying a burden while fighting alongside everyone, meeting many servants, and yet... still dying.

You: She definitely has no regrets...

After that talk, Y/N meets the girl in the same hallway that they reunited. Y/N didn't want to bring Mashu, Chloe, and Illya since this mission would kill them. They were kids, but only Mashu wished to head into battle with Y/N.

Mash: Ever since I met you, I always wanted to stay by your side, even if my time is short. It is unfortunate, but I don't feel any regrets in my life anyways.