Chapter 44 Fate/Grand Order Arc 4

3rd Person Pov

Bedivere watches as Y/N lead the refugees towards the Sun-King's kingdom. The way he lead them, it was like how Artoria used to lead when he joined

After a while, they stopped for the night while Olga and Romani were calling Mashu. As for Y/N, he looks around to see everyone in a bad mood.

Well, it was reasonable since the previous selection. The Knights of the Round, it wasn't how he would see it when Artoria told her stories to him as a kid

You: ... The King you knew... was a kind soul, Bedivere

Bedivere: Yeah...

You: So please, lend me your strength. We must stop her whatever we can.

Bedivere then sees Y/N as Artoria as he gives his hand to the boy, placing his trust in him.

Time skip

The following day, the refugees followed Y/N towards the promised land. They were starving, thirsty, and everything.

When they arrived, a giant sphinx appeared out if the ground as it landed an attack near them, but it didn't make contact with anything but the ground.

???: For your own sake, please do not resist.

You: (Okay, I have seen SO many revealing outfits, but this one takes doesn't even beat Ishtar by a bit

You: (Okay, I have seen SO many revealing outfits, but this one takes doesn't even beat Ishtar by a bit. Maybe second place, just beating Serenity for second place...)

Nitocris: I am Nitocris, a servant summoned alongside the Sun King to this land. Did you knowingly cone to trespass into the land of the Sun King?

You: Um, about that, we are from Chaldea, we were chased by the Knights of the Round. These refugees don't have any food or water, so please help us!

Nitocris: We shall take you in. We shall discuss this in town. Further more, the Sun King, wishes to speak to you, the one with white hair

You: Me or Bedivere?

Nitocris: You of course, the brighter white hair

The refugees sighed in relief as Nitocris noticed that her pet was asleep

You; Hora hora, time to wake up~

The Sphinx woke up as Nitocris was surprised that the boy was able to do such a thing. Mashu was skeptic about this, but Y/N didn't mind it as they followed.

In the Sun King's village, the crops prospered heavily. Even some of them were accepted as refugees and served under him.

You: (I forgot that in early times, lingerie wasn't a thing, so Nitocris' clothes basically counts for what is covering her private parts)

Nitocris tells them that this was the real promised land and the Pharaoh lived in the Pyramid, the Ramesseum Tentyris.

You: I always love a good pyramid. You really were summoned well, Legendary Egyptian Sorceress Queen.