CHAPTER FOUR: LOVE BOUND

CHICAGO, IL

CHAPTER FOUR: LOVE BOUNDCHICAGO, IL

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"No I can't believe you the fuck! Get the fuck out of my door step!" Kay said before slamming her door. I laughed listening to Kay kick out whoever the lame was on her back porch. Yeah I stayed. Ion know why... Something told me too.

Something also told me to creep from the side of her house to see that nigga who was at her door. I squinted my eyes to see if I knew who the nigga was and I knew who exactly who it was. I shook my head. "A goofy."

I was hoping he heard me because my trigger finger was itching. I clutched my pole but luckily for him he didn't hear me. His bitch ass walking.

I walked away from the side of Kay's house. I stopped walking to look back at her house. "Yeah we gone be seeing each other again lil' folks nem'." I chuckled to myself. I ran out of her alley to flag Muwop to get me.

"Where the fuck was you at? Louie and nem' said they turned around yo' ass was gone!" Muwop said, when I got inside the car. "I seen that girl that hang with that lil' bitch Anye. She let me in her house."

"Aye don't talk bout' my hoe. But what girl? You talking bout' her best friend Kaydence?" He said. "Yeah she go by Kay right?"

Muwop nodded his head. "Yeah her."

"Spin da' block right quick. I wanna' follow this nigga." Muwop scrunched his face at me. "Fuck you wanna' follow somebody for yo' ole gay ass." He said madly before pulling off. "Bitch yo' mama."

"On bro' Ima' tell her you said that." He uttered. "Slow down. Slow down. He right there." I pointed at that goofy. He tryna' go to a bitch house to find somewhere to lay his head at. "I know that ain't who I think it is." Muwop looked at me, then back at that fuck nigga Kyree.

"Yeah that's him. Nigga a bitch. I should shoot at his ass." I was about to pull my pole out but Muwop stopped me. "Von that's a easy ass kill. He don't want no smoke." He shook his head before driving passed him. "Nah he a hoe. He shouldn't have switched sides. Fucking goofy." I looked back to make sure he seen my face.

"And look at his ass now. Fucking with the opps he washed up ain't got none' going for his self." Muwop tried to tell me but I wasn't tryna' hear that. "Man fuck that. Ima' take his pride."

Muwop laughed, shaking his head at me. "What's his pride?"

"His bitch. Ima' take his bitch."

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

I was at home still watching TV with Magic. I heard my front door unlock which made me hop up. "The fuck?" Magic ass started going off barking. He hopped off my bed to running to see who it was. "It's me Kay! I brought pizza!" My oldest sister, Kennedi, came inside my house. I forgot her ass even had a key.