CHAPTER SIXTY: LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE (END CHAPTER)

CHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

"Hey..." I greeted Von, who stood at my doorstep. 

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded my head as I stepped aside as he walked inside my house. 

"I- I was just about to call you." 

"Look Kay I'm not tryna' play games wit'chu' anymore. I want this. I want us." Von grabbed my hand, making me look up at him in his eyes. 

"W-what? What about the DNA?" I stuttered in my sentence. I was curious to know where all of this is coming from. I know we talked about being a family before but look at all the shit that happened at the hospital. 

"Kay that shit doesn't matter to me. On bro it doesn't. I love you Kay. I love you and Kaylin. I know Kaylin is my daughter. I believe it on my soul that she is. Those eyes don't lie. All of my kids has my eyes." Von said sincerely. I felt my eyes watering. 

"I don't need a DNA test to tell me that Kaylin is mine when deep down I know. I can't keep playing these games with you Kay. We grown. I wanna' be here, be a family with you and Kaylin. I can't keep being away from my baby Kay." Von stated. By now I was full blown crying because he meant it. He meant every single word. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him very close and tightly. "I love you too." I pulled away from the hug to kiss him. Tears ran down my face in our kiss. 

As we kissed I heard the door knob twist. "Kay I'm home!" My eyes widen to look it was Kyree. Oh my God...

"K-kyree what you doing here?!" I exclaimed in shock. 

"Look I'm not tryna'- the fuck?! What the fuck is he doing here?!" Kyree's tone and demeanor switched once he saw I was with Von. 

"Bitch I should ask you the same question! Fuck you doing at my girl house?!" Von retorted pushing me to the side. 

"Von stop!" I grabbed his arm trying to pull him away. That didn't work so I ran to stand in front of them

"Yo' girl?! Nigga this my baby mama! I'm here to see my baby!" Kyree yelled angrily. The tension from the both I could definitely tell this is not going to end well.

"Kay fuck is you doing with this nigga?!" Kyree started yelling at me. I didn't have no words at all. All I could do is cry. Seeing the two men that loves me fighting over me... I didn't want to know what's gonna' happen next. 

"Kay!" Kyree yelled my name. 

"Kyree... Von is Kaylin's father." 

"Like hell he is!" Kyree clutched his strap meanwhile Von already had his out. I gasped noticing that. 

"STOP!" I screamed looking at them both. 

"Oh nigga you tryna' finish what you started right?" Kyree started sizing Von up. 

"Bitch I'll make you taste death again!" Von retorted back. My mouth dropped. I covered my mouth with both hands. 

"You did it?" I stepped backwards away from Von. 

"Von how could you?!" I screamed as I moved away from the both. 

"Nah it's over with now!" Von shot at Kyree, but he missed the shot as Kyree tackled him knocking the gun out of his hand. 

"No Von you wrong!" 

They started fighting breaking everything in the house. All of the noise they were making, Kaylin was screaming upstairs. My poor baby... 

"Stop!" I ran over them to break up the fight. 

POW!

THE END

Feedback?