CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: DREAM VS REALITY

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~
CHICAGO, IL

WARNING
MATURE CONTENT!

I stayed in Von's arms for a few until I decided to take a shower. And Von wanted to take one with me.

"Ooooh yes right there!" I moaned in Von's ear. He had me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist as he was stroking inside and out of me.

"Fucck lil' folks nem'." Von groaned in my ear. I bit him on his neck feeling the urge to come. Von started hitting my spot repeatedly making my eyes roll while coming. I gripped my nails into his shoulders making his groans noticeably louder.

I wrapped one of my hands against Von's member. Von pulled it out of me, making me loosen my grip on his shoulders. He put me down on my feet. I got on my knees, and wrapped my hand against his member.

I gripped it as I started stroking it back at a steady pace. I looked up at Von with a sinister smirk while the water was running against my back. I moved his member on the right side of my lips. Running my tongue against the sides of it before taking him into my mouth.

Von instantly grabbed my wet hair into a ball as I bobbed my head up and down while pressing my tongue harder against him. "Shittt lil' folks nem'." Von cursed, biting his bottom lip. My pace fasten, as he started thrusting himself into my mouth.

I moaned a little making my mouth vibrate against his member. I felt him twitch against me. I looked up watching how tense he was getting. I slowed down my pace so I could deep throat him.

Von twitched against me again. I put my hands on both of his legs making him stay there. Finally, he came but I was torturing him after swallowing his seed. I slowly ran my tongue against his member while looking into his eyes.

The water ran cold which I knew it was time for us to get out. I leaned back as his member slid out of my mouth. I leaned up to kiss it before standing on my feet. I wiped the side of my lips before sliding my fingers in my mouth cleaning the rest of his cum off.

I turned around away from Von to grab my rag. Von was still in shock as I started washing myself up with my rag as if nothing just happened.

Eventually he started to get the memo, and followed after me. I was laughing lowly at him. He ain't think I had it in me. Must haven't been getting it right from his girlfriend. Not that it's any of my business. But I had his toes curling.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Von continued his shower after I left. I guess I'm spending the night for now noticing it was dark out in the window of his hallway.

I dried my hair and myself off. I checked his bed to see if his sheets and blankets were changed. I even smelled covers too. Nothing but clear with no smell but Gain detergent. "Yes." I say to myself.

Before I went to go lay down I went to Von's other bathroom in his room. I put my towel in his hamper, and brushed my teeth with his spare toothbrushes. After, brushing my teeth I went back to bed.

I laid down under his covers comfortably as I waited for Von. He came back and cracked a smile at me. "Oh you got comfortable huh?" Von asked with his towel wrapped around his waist. "Yeah but not for long." I shrugged my shoulders thinking about my actions.

"What's wrong? you not tryna' stay with me?" Von walked up to the bed and leaned down to kiss me. I smiled in the kiss. "No." I lied in between the kiss. I pulled Von closer to me. He tried to catch his towel but it dropped on the floor after falling on the bed against me.

"Man you play too much." Von laughed. I started kissing his face. "Chill out before I pin you to the headboard lil' folks." Von said, in between our kisses. I playfully pulled away from our kisses. He leaned up away from me to go get dressed.

After Von got dressed he laid down with me. He laid down under me, and wrapped his arms around me, putting his face on to my chest. I ran my fingers into his dreads as I began to think. Why am I doing this with him? He's so alluring but for the wrong person. I know I'm wrong... But it feels so right.

"I missed you." I muttered under my breath. "I missed you too lil' folks' nem'." I heard him say. I felt my eyes watering. I blinked the tears away before they formed. I felt Vons hand rub against my belly.

Every time Von is around I feel an connection between him and the baby. I feel flutters or small movements whenever Von is around. I definitely feel them now. I shifted a bit. "What's wrong?" Von asked.

"The baby is reacting to you. A lot." Von smiled against my chest. "She knows her daddy voice." Von chuckled. I shook my head. "Von I have a serious question." I say, making him lean up from laying on my chest.

"What's up gang?" Von asked, looking into my eyes. "If the baby isn't yours... Are you gonna' stop fucking with me? Or you don't care at all you just done.?"

"Ion know. I really don't wanna' know nor I wanna' find out. But on some real shit Kaydence I do believe this baby mine. I feel it deep down." I looked into his eyes. Seems like he meant it.

I nodded my head listening. Before I knew it shit started to fade away... Even Von's grasp.

"Von?!" I called out to him.

I gasped out of my sleep. I looked around, I was at Anye's house. "Bitch you need some dick or some'?" Anye asked, standing above me with her arms crossed.

I jumped out of my skin. "Anye what the hell?!" I screamed, covering myself up from the embarrassment.

"Girl I should be like what the hell. I come home thought you was fucking somebody in my bed." Anye burst out of laughter. I wiped my eyes.

"I have a question. Do you know somebody named Kema?"

"Yeah, Von use to go with her. Why?" Kema asked. "What does she look like? I think I might've seen her at the store one day."

"Was she tryna' get up wit'chu'? Because we can settle that now." Anye said, while pulling her phone out of her back pocket.

"No. I just wanna' see what she looks like." I say impatiently. Anye pulled up a picture for me. Just as I thought the same answer in my dream.

"You know she's pregnant right?" I told Anye. I was curious to see if she already knew that.

Anye furrowed her eyebrows. "No I never knew that. What she got a new man and had a baby or?" Anye looked around curiously.

"I should ask you that! You know her. I've had encounters with her."

"W-wait how you know she's pregnant?" Anye stuttered in her question. "I saw her at a store shopping for diapers."

"Shit." Anye cursed. "I wonder if it's Von's baby." Anye chewed her bottom lip. She only does that when she's nervous. I should be the damn nervous one.

I sighed.

Damn... all of that was a dream. But that dream seems to come true with reality.

Feedback?