CHAPTER SIX: SOFT SPOT

CHICAGO, IL

CHAPTER SIX: SOFT SPOTCHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

I woke up I was still in Von's arms in the same place that I fell asleep at. He was rubbing my low back. His head was resting in my neck. I put my hand in his dreads. I loved the way they felt. "You up lil' folks?" He asked. I shook my head yes. His breath didn't stink so his ass must've been up.

I got up from being under his arms. I slid up to the edge of the bed to stretch out my arms. I turned my head to look at him. "You got an extra toothbrush?"

"It's some in the bathroom. What chu' afraid somebody gone smell yo' lil' stank breath?" He asked with a laugh. I laughed too. "Shut up." I got up from the bed to go to the bathroom.

I looked in his medicine cabinet I seen a girl toothbrush which made me curious. I was just gonna' mind my business until I finish brushing my teeth. I grabbed a toothbrush from another pack. I grabbed the tube of Crest and squeezed it onto on my toothbrush. I cut the water on as I brushed my teeth.

I rinsed my mouth out then my toothbrush once I was finished. I went back to get in the bed with Von. I laid back in the same position I was in before. I was still curious of the toothbrush. So why not ask... "Von."

I looked up from his chest to see him looking at me. "Do you have kids?"

He had a curious look on his face. "Yeah I got one. Her name is True. You seen her little tooth brush is that why you asked?" I nodded my head for my response.

"Yeah I got me a little shorty. Maybe you could give me my second one." He said with a smirk. He put his hand on my stomach and tried to lean on top of me. "Uh uh no." I laughed as I tried to push him off but he grabbed both of my hands was on top of me.

"Why not lil' folks? You ain't tryna' have my lil' boy?" He asked with a smile. "No I ain't tryna' be a mama yet. Now will you please let me go?"

"Give me a kiss first and I'll let you." He implied. "Von." I laughed playfully. His grip was getting loose. I manage to over power him by pushing him back with our hands intertwined. I got on top of him but this time my legs were on the side of him. He let go of my hands and rub the sides of my legs. "I win."

I looked in his eyes. He had a smirk on his face not even trying to avoid eye contact. I caught myself leaning down to kiss him. Von's hand gently wrapped around my neck. I winced a little but he pulled me down closer and moved his thumb to plant a kiss on my neck. It felt good. I let him keep doing it until my phone started ringing. "Von." I breathed out and moaned.