CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: MY LOVE FOR YOU

CHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

"Thank you for staying to help me clean after these bastards." Anye sassed, as we cleaned up from the outside to inside. "No problem." I smiled, while throwing the trash away. 

"What's got into you all of a sudden? Like you glowing?" Anye nudged my shoulder while we washed the dishes. "I wouldn't say that. I just have a change of heart." I say, with a small smile. 

"It's the baby." Anye smiled. Von and Asian came from the back door. I made eye contact with him before continuing to wash the dishes. Anye must've peeped it because she snickered a little. 

"Aye thanks Anye." Von said, before they walked to the front. "Your welcome." Anye replied back. "Girl." Anye shook her head, laughing. 

"What you laughing at?" I asked Anye. "He still want you." Anye said, making me sigh a little. "I know." I muttered, while looking at the soapy bubbled water. 

"When you went inside for a few, all of sudden he wanted to go in the house." Anye said with her eyebrows raised. "And?" I sassed back. 

"And... I know he wasn't just going in there just for some liquor when we had some at the table." Anye made a face. "Well he did get some but not a lot." I say, to his defense. 

"Uh uh Kay." Anye bust out laughing. "What? I'm just saying." I laughed with her. "We- we kissed but I stopped it before it lead to something more."

"Shittt you better than me. I would've got some." Anye said bluntly. "Shhh." I shushed her as I laughed. 

"No. I did that for maturity. But the look of his eyes I could tell he was hungry for more." 

"You could've let him eat you out or some." Anye snickered. I rinsed my hands off then threw the drippings on her. "Bitch!" Anye was about to do back until I ran. 

"Stop!" I yelled in my laugh. "And no I couldn't have. I just want no drama or no mess during my pregnancy. I want to be happy." I assured her. 

"And you seem like you have been. And I love that for you." Anye said, as she walked up to me. At that moment I thought she was being sincere but instead she splashed me with water. 

"I- Anye!" I squealed. "Aye Kay it's about to rain in a bit. You can crash here if you want." Muwop spoken from the living room. "No it's good. I'm about to leave anyway." I dried my hands and wiped my shirt. 

"I swear ever since he found you were pregnant he been extra nice to you." Anye rolled her eyes. "Then imagine what he would do when you become pregnant." I winked at her. 

Anye shook her head and smiled. "Whatever." She said. "Hey. You're gonna' have an amazing time out there on tour. And no matter what. Please don't fight. Especially since I won't be there beating bitches ass alongside of you." I hugged Anye. 

She hugged me back. I heard little sniffles. "Bitch are you crying?" I leaned away from our hug to look at her. "No. It's just my allergies." Anye quickly wiped her eyes. 

"I love you." I laughed, as we hugged again. "I love you more." I heard her say. "Those two months gonna' go by fast, and then we'll know what gender the baby is."