CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: REGRET IN YOUR TEARS

CHICAGO, IL

~ DAYVON BENNETT | KING VON ~

"Now it's three in the morning (uh-huh). I'm thinkin' 'bout hittin' this lick. I know what y'all thinkin', I'm bogus. I'm supposed to be home with a bitch-"

As I was rapping my verse Anye burst into the studio with tears. This hoe having a mental breakdown or some shit. 

"Man what the fuck?!" I snatched my headphones off. I couldn't hear shit that was going on in the front. 

All I seen was Anye and Muwop getting into it. 

I never walked out of a booth so fast. "The fuck going on wit' allat' goofy shit!" 

"Von I'm fucking pregnant! And Muwop's bitch ass gonna' deny me and my baby?! Not to mention my fucking best friend don't fuck with me no more bro!" Anye broke down. 

"This hoe fraud." Louie shook his head at Anye. 

"Look I ain't tryna' disrespect you but that shit ain't got nothing to do with me or my studio time." 

"Von! Please help me get right with Kay!" Anye cried pleading. I shook my head at her ass. 

"The fuck you mean help you get right with Kay?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. 

"I'm so sick of this bitch and her lies." Muwop shook his head at her with disgust. 

"Ain't it." Muwop's new girlfriend Asia stank faced Anye. 

"Bitch-" Anye was about to hit her but Muwop stood in front of her trying to stop her. 

"Get the fuck away from me Muwop! That's okay bitch the same lips you kissing, the same lips that still eating my pussy!" Anye leaned over tryna' argue with Asia. 

Oh shit. My eyes got big after Anye said that shit. Then all hell broke loose. 

These bitches got to fighting. I shook my head face palming myself. I seen Muwop struggling. I'm just laughing to myself whether should I help his ass. But nah when my bitches got to fighting he helped. 

Fuck it. 

"Stupid bitch! I promise you it's on sight!" Anye screamed as I pulled her apart from the brawl. I had to take her ass outside because Asia was going crazy tryna' get at her. 

"Let me go Von!" Anye pushed herself away from me. 

"That bitch got me fucked up! MOVE!" She tried to go back but I blocked her. 

"Nah yall already fucking up my studio time. That shits dead!" 

Anye smacked her lips while shaking her leg. How strong her breathing was if she could be a bull she definitely would. 

"Von what the fuck am I going to do?! Muwop and Kay not fucking with me anymore!" Anye cried in her hands. 

"What about Kay? Why she not fucking wit'chu?" That's the real reason why I'm standing here talking to her ass. I could give a fuck about anything else.