CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: MEETING HIM

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE:  MEETING HIM
CHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

NEXT DAY.

"It's almost time for Von to come back. You excited?" Anye looked over at me as I was laying on the couch. I shrugged my shoulders with a small smile thinking about Von. 

"I guess so." I muttered. 

"Mhm you ready." Anye gave me that look. She got up from the couch to grab the TV remote. I noticed a small pudge in her stomach. 

My eyes widen. "Anye please tell you still on depo." 

"Girl what- I am not pregnant. My stomach just poked out." Anye waved me off before going back to her seat. 

I side eyed her. "Uh uh. I'm for real. And I took a pregnancy test. There's no baby in me." Anye waved both her arms. 

"Mhm." I snickered. Kaylin kicked my ass which turned my snicker into a frown. 

"Damn Kaylin." I gritted my teeth. That kick hurt. 

"That's right Tink! Get her!" Anye laughed at Kaylin's retaliation. 

"She already being bad and shit." I shook my head. 

"You told Von her name yet?" Anye questioned. I nodded my head for my answer. "He loves her name." I smiled at the thought. But my mind drifted to him and Kema's son, Dayvon Jr. 

He's close to being here. I'm halfway there with Kaylin. I rubbed my stomach. I notice that I was getting attach to the whole thought of Von actually being the father. Stuff like this makes me fall back because I don't know who's baby I'm carrying. 

It's like I want to have a family with Von for sure but at the same time there's a possibility that Kaylin isn't his. Least with Kema she knows who her baby daddy is. I wish I did, so I can go all out posting the journey with my child's father. 

Unfortunately, I can't. 

"Does... Kyree know?" Anye looked at me. I looked at her before looking back down to shake my head. "No. I haven't told him yet." 

"At this point he ain't the daddy how you acting towards him." Anye threw her hands up nonchalantly. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, realizing what she said. "I'm not acting no way. I let him know what's up. There's two of them so don't get attached period!" I felt myself getting loud with her because she had me fucked up. 

"Kay listen what you just said. There is two of them. Don't you think Kyree should know?" Anye addressed, sitting up in her chair. 

"No. Not right now." I shrugged my shoulders bluntly. "I'll tell him when I feel like it." I waved her off, getting on my phone. "Alright Kay." Anye smacked her hands against her knees before standing up on her feet. 

Anye walked out of the house. I didn't say anything. I couldn't believe her reaction. My house will be finished in amount of days. And I can't wait till then. 

My phone started ringing, it was Kennedi. I answered it. "Yes?" I answered my sister's call. 

"I'm seeing Korbin in a few days..." Kennedi muttered. I should've known that was coming. 

"And I guess for moral support you want me to come." 

"Yes. I would love for you to come as moral support." Kennedi said. I sighed at her response.