Chapter 6

Author's POV

Jungkook was thinking about the boy when Yoongi snapped him out of his thoughts. "What are you thinking about and tell me what you want?" Yoongi asked annoyed as Jungkook woke him up at 6am."You see that boy there, the one who standing against the pillar." Jungkook said pointing to Taehyung.

"Yeah what about him?", Yoongi asked eyeing him closely. "I want all his details, his name,age,parents,where he lived before,how he ended up here, I want every little detail you can find of him", Jungkook replied.

That honestly surprised Yoongi as he never remembered Jungkook ever asking for anyone's backround information or anything like that, but nonetheless.

"Fine you shall get it this evening, but why tho?", Yoongi questioned. Jungkook looked at him then looked at the boy and gave a bright smile at the boy. Like Jungkook was in love.

Yoongi's POV

I looked at him like he was crazy, but perhaps crazy in love. No judging on the boy and I knew he was gay but wow just...wow. This boy(Jungkook) really caught me offguard.

I gave him a small smile and said. "It's totally ok don't think I would judge you for it he seems nice just by looking at him, and I won't tell anyone at all".

"Thanks hyung", he replied to me and returned the smile. I walked away as he turned to watch the boy.

Now I need to go and sleep with my handsome husbands. I will find the info later.

Jungkook's POV

I want to see who you really are, I am very curious to know. I feel you someone different on the inside and I just don't why I feel that. I feel like I have known you since a long time. I
looked at him one more time and left to go to my room.

Who are you? I will find out very soon, why you seem so familiar.