Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

I looked at him like he needed to go and check himself up or something.

I mean why the fuck would I remember him from somewhere like he did not mean remembering him from the castle. The way he said it seemed like from somewhere else.

"Um no I don't-. Before I even completed my sentence he said. "Ok um nevermind just g-go."

I bowed and walked away. "Fuck that was weird," I muttered to myself as I was walking downstairs.

Jungkook's POV

Fuck that was weird. Why Jeon Jungkook why, could you not wait some other time later or something. "How the fuck could I be so darn stupid.", I said grabbing my hair.

Once I calmed down I took the tray of food and began eating.

When I was done I scrolled through my phone to see if anything new came up but alas nothing.

I checked the time and it was 7:55. I decided to head out and get to the throne. I took my crown and put it on my head and looked in the mirror then went out.

When I arrived I saw some of the ministers and boy they looked worried and nervous.

I sat down and stared at them with my eyebrows furrowed. "What happened?", I said.

"Well your majesty so here is thing-", one of the minsters began.

My eyes widened. "So can you please tell me why the hell Mr Jung Yoongi tell me about it?", I asked. "I-i don't know.", another said.

"GUARDS!", I shouted. Four guards ran in the court.

"I want one of you to get Mr Jung Yoongi NOW!", I shouted. I was fucking furious right now.

Taehyung's POV

I was done cleaning the King's bedroom and I was leaving when I saw a frame it looked like a picture of Jungkook and his parents.

He looked around 4-5 years old. I walked closer to the photo and widened my eyes.

I looked at him more closely he looked too familar but where did I see him.

I decided to brush it off I mean he was the prince everyone knew him.

I walked out and closed the door. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to find two other maids and Jisoo helping the chef in the kitchen.

I greeted all of them. They seemed very friendly. I decided to help as well with the cooking. I was chopping vegetables.

I got to know the names of the others. The chefs name was Lisa. The other two was Jennie and Rosè(so basically the whole of blackpink😀).

I was surprised to find out that Jennie and Lisa was dating and Jisoo and Rosè was dating(Cmon I had it is not complete without them dating😅).

Time skip

Jennie, Lisa and I was serving the King and 6 other people dinner and those 6 whom I am pretty sure everyone is familar with.

When we left I saw them eat and leave right after that. We cleared and helped wash the dishes.

"Oh umm Taehyung here is the drink at 8:30 please serve it to the King.", Jennie said. I nodded my head and she left. It was only Lisa and I in the kitchen.

We had a small talk then it was 8:25. I decided to go now as it will take some time to get to the room. I bid Lisa goodnight and went to give King Jungkook his drink.

I walked upstairs and walked and walked them finally reached the chocolate brown door. I knocked and heard nothing, I knocked again and heard nothing. I decided to go inside and leave the drink and come out.

The door was thankfully opened so I walked slowly inside.

Boy what I saw made me wanna scream.

_________________________________________

Author's POV

Hi guyss😁

What do yall think happened👀

Question of the week:

What is your fav BTS song?