Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

I was blushing furiously as I was walking to my room. I could not stop thinking about "him".

He looks so hot, I thought. I could not help but think about that hot looking abs and muscles. I wanted to touch them so badly.

He must be doing a lot of exercise to have those abs and muscles. I wish I could have that. I pouted at that thought.

I took out my key with the intention of unlocking my door(of course) but when I turned the key it was not budging.

I then remembered I left it unlocked. I mentally smacked my head. I opened the door and I went inside and locked the door.

I was not tired and I had dinner with the other maids so I  technically nothing to do.

I decided to just sit and look at the stars outside then I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. After a few minutes it stopped then I remembered something from my childhood. More like a certain someone.

Jungkook's POV

I could not believe what I saw.

I saw Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung making out. Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung were on top of Jimin hyung sucking his neck.

They happen to finally see me and they stopped. Hoseok fell of the bed while Jimin was looking like a tomato and Yoongi was looking at me with a unreadable expression.

"Ok so umm Yoongi hyung I just wanted to apologise about  everything that happened earlier...so yeah you three can continue." I went out and closed the door.

I shook my head and walked back to my room trying to ignore what the fuck I just saw.

I went back in my room and locked the door. I fell on my bed and thought about everything that happened today.

"Today....had been one hell of a day." I mumbled. I got comfortable in my bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Well lets see what the next day holds for us.

________________________________________

Author's POV

Hi....again😛

Idk what to say really.

Question of the week:

What is your fav BTS meme?