Chapter 21

7 months later

A lot has changed. Like Taehyung started dating Jungkook and moved into his room. Jimin is 5 months pregnant while Jin is 2 months pregnant.

The whole kingdom found out about Jungkook and Taehyung. Some did judge them on how a powerful king could be dating a worthless slave.

But none could bring this forward to the King unless if they wanted to die a slow and painful death.

Currently Taehyung was sitting with Jisoo, Rosè, Jennie and Lisa. Although Taehyung was not a servant in the kingdom anymore he still hung out with them.

They were all in the kitchen. When a soldier came in the kitchen. He bowed when he saw Taehyung.

"Sorry to bother you but his highness require your presence immediately."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows but nodded. He said goodbye to his friends and went with the guard.

Taehyung wondered why he was requested. He did remember earlier he was told by Jungkook that he has a lot of meetings to attend.

When they stopped they were in front of his office. The soldier opened the door and stood outside guarding the door.

Taehyung went inside,the guard then closed the door giving them privacy. He saw Jungkook sitting by his desk reading some documents.

He looked up then let out a small smile. "I missed you." Was all Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled. "I literally saw you a few hours ago." "Yes, but that was a few hours ago."

Taehyung was about to sit on the chair in front of the desk when Jungkook spoke up smirking. "Come here, sit on my lap."

Taehyung widened his eyes blushing. He looked down trying to hide his red cheeks.

He walked over and sat down on his lap. He had to admit, it felt comfortable.

Jungkook pulled him closer and Taehyung rested his head on his hard chest.

They stayed like that for a couple more minutes. It was silent except for sounds of paper flipping and writing sounds.

"Done!" Jungkook exclaimed. He put his pen down and leaned back in the chair making Taehyung lean with him.

They decided to go to their room. Which was of course previously Jungkook's room. Taehyung locked the door.

They layed on the bed, duvet covering both of them. Taehyung's head on Jungkook's chest.

Soon they both fell asleep.

Few hours later

The two lovers both woke up to a loud banging on the door. Jungkook groaning went to open the door, warmth leaving his body as soon as he got out of the bed.

When he opened the door he was met with a angry Jin, a frustrated Yoongi, a worried Namjoon and Jimin and a annoyed Hoseok.

They were all complaining on how they were there banging on his door for 2 minutes. They even asked the guards to force open the door.

But no such luck the door was too strong.

They all stopped complaining when they saw a tired and confused Taehyung.

"We were sleeping okay, we all tired." Jungkook grumbled and shut the door in their faces without waiting for an answer. Hey! He is the king so he can do whatever the hell he wants.

The two went back to sleep with no worries.

Another few hours later

All 7 were at the dining table together. Taehyung was still kind of uncomfortable with sitting with the others, but he was getting there.

After dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting together and holding hands while looking at the stars.

They were sitting on a comfy couch on the terrace. They were talking about both their parents.

"You know my parents loved the stars, they always looked at it whenever they had time when at night." Jungkook said.

"Same, my parents loved them because they said when I was born they saw stars in my eyes." Taehyung said grinning.

Jungkook looked at him smiling. He kissed Taehyung making him look at him confused. "Why so suddenly?" Taehyung asked. "Because I wanted to." Jungkook said winking at him. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and looked back at the sky.

They held each others hands promising to be there for each other for as long as they live.

_______________________________________________

Author's POV

So this is the end. Yeah I know it ended fast but....yeah. Read the question and think wisely😫.

Question of the chapter:

Do ya'll want a epilogue?