Epilogue

5 years later

"Daaaad." 4 year old Seokjoon called out. "Yes baby." Jin called out. "Namjin dwont wanna pway with me." He responded pouting.

Jin smiled and went to him picking up Namjin. "Relax he is just 2 years old Seokjoon, one day he will play with you okay." Jin looked at Namjin who was giggling and waving his arms everywhere.

Jin put him down on the soft couch. Seokjoon followed and climbed on the couch and sat down crossing his arms pouting. "Uwcle Jin, Seokjinnie." 4 year old Yoonmin came in running into the living room.

Both turned their heads towards the toddler. Seokjoon smiled and jumped off the couch and ran to Yoonmin. "Hywung." Seokjoon called out.

They both ran outside to the garden. Jimin walked into the living room exhausted. "Next time when I am changing Yoonmin I need to have Yoongi or Hoseok around or just make Yoongi or Hoseok change him." Seokjin laughed while Jimin sat on the couch and started stroking Namjin's hair while holding the 7 months old Yoonseok.

"Gosh same here these children love their appa more than us and they listen to them more than they listen to us." Jin huffed.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung said laughing coming down the stairs holding the 1 year old Taekook in his hands.

"At least they will come back soon." Jimin said. Jin and Taehyung nodded their heads eagerly, they missed their husbands a lot.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon went for a very important meeting 2 days ago and they will be back today.

Then right on cue they heard the 4 walked in, 7 of their most trusted soldiers behind them holding their bag of belongings. The soldiers then took it up to their rooms.

Namjoon was holding Namjin in his arms and Yoongi was holding Yoonmin in his arms while Hoseok was playing peek-a-boo with him.

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung ran up to their husbands hugging and kissing them(of course not to intimate there are children there😉). And yes Taehyung got married to Jungkook a year after dating so that means Taehyung is sort of a queen. But Jungkook does all the work. Taehyung just has to attend parties, balls(dirty mind activated😏) and functions.

Jungkook was overjoyed to see Taekook even the other 3 were very happy to see their kids. They just could not stay away from their chilren.

And just to clarify here, Yoonmin is Yoongi's baby and Yoonseok is Hoseok's baby of course Jimin being the mom not really but anyways, they still love each others child like their own.

Later that day

They all decided to go and spend their time in the garden and have dinner there, picnic style tho.

So they brought 5 blankets for all 12 of them. They had spicy fried Korean chicken with ramen and Kimchi fried rice while the children had chicken noodle soup and chicken and mayo sandwiches.

Everyone was happy to finally spend time together since it has been quite long since they had a fun time together. Namjin was sitting down and laughing at his parents who were bickering about who is more handsome and of course Jin won(he is out WWH afterall😌).

Seokjoon and Yoonmin were running on the grass playing Tag, Taekook was crawling on the blankets. "Say those two look good as a couple don't they? Taehyung said while looking at the children smiling at them.

All the adults turned their heads to Taehyung like he grew two heads. "WHAT!" They said in unison. "Just think about it look at them, I mean they are children and to early to date but I see how they both look at each other with heart eyes like they really in love and I know maybe you all will think because they are like brothers but their eyes are similar to the way I see how you all look at your husbands, even me, but I don't know maybe time will tell."