Chapter 16

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with terrible back pain. I looked around and saw I fell asleep on the floor.

I looked at the clock and saw that I had 45 minutes left before I go and begin with my tasks.

The same thing happened today. I served the King breakfast. Helped around in the kitchen. Cleaned King Jungkook's room. Helped served dinner at 7:00 pm.

Now I was going to go and give his drink. Which by the way had a awful scent.

When I asked what they put in it. They just said a whole bunch of fruits and vegtables. Like cabbage,lettuce,apples,oranges and a bunch of other stuff. I must say the combination is pretty bad.

Apparently it is very healthy though. I went upstairs and stopped by his door. I knocked 3 times and heard a "come in".

When I went inside I was glad to see him fully clothed. I totally did not want to see his handsome body again or did I.

The memories from yesterday came flodding back to me and I blushed.

I came back to my senses when I heard him say "put it on the table".

He was busy writting something and was to distracted to even look up.

I mean not like I even actually wanted him to look up but anyway.

I left the room and decided to go and see Jisoo. When I arrived there I knocked and went inside. I got really confused.

Jennie, Rosè and Lisa was already there. But that was not what made me shocked.

The room was nothing like mine. The condition of this room was bad. The walls, bed, closet if you could call it that they were worn out.

They all welcomed me in. I went inside and sat down on the bed. The bed was quite hard. I decided to ask them a question.

"Guys is all the rooms this condition?" They looked at me with confusion. "Yeah why everyones room is like this even yours?" Jennie responded. "No just asking, I thought everyones room was different." I replied with my eyebrows furrowed.

After a couple minutes of talking I left and went upstairs to the King's room.

There had to be an explanation on why my room was 1000 times better than the others. I honestly don't know though, I should be glad that I have a better room to sleep in but something in my gut was telling me.......go and find out.

And I knew where to get those answers from.

_______________________________________________

Author's POV

Hi ya'll....once again.

I just wanna say.... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

I LOVE YA'LL SOOOO MUCH😀😀😀.

Question of the week:

What is your fav k-drama?