Dream or Destiny

Trisha

I'm Trisha Sharma, I recently shifted to South Korea a few days ago. I got a job as a CA in a multinational company Park Entertainment. Park Entertainment is Korea's largest and most famous company around the world. The new CEO of Park Entertainment Mr Park Jong Suk has taken the company to great success.

It's my first day at the job and maybe the last cause I'm running late. I'm running on the streets like a psychopath, chasing to get on time. As the roads are having huge traffic, I left my car and thought of reaching the office by walking cause this will be better than just waiting and watching yourself being fired on the first day for indiscipline. People say Korea doesn't have traffic but seeing the circumstance I feel like I'm still in India. Every Street is occupied by vehicles.

I was 1km away from my office and suddenly, I found an old couple screaming from a nearby street. I ran in the direction of the voice. I saw a few boys bullying them. I called the police and soon after they were taken by the officers. The couple thanked me. As soon I came to reality, it was already 9:00 am.

" Shit I'm late on the first day".

I ran from there leaving the couple behind. I reached the office and was welcomed by Mr Han.

He is my brother's best friend and he only convinces my family for letting me come to Korea. As I approached him, he said,
“Mr CEO want to meet you”.

You know what's coming up. You reported to the CEO's office. He was a tall handsome guy with small sparkling eyes. Every feature of his face was made perfectly and the nameplate on the table displays CEO Park Jong Suk.

Park Jong Suk: Welcome to the office. You are the first person to be late on the first day. (Cold)

Trisha: I'm sorry sir, I was stuck in the traffic and I also helped-

Park Jong Suk: Shut up!! Be responsible for your duties and do your work. I want the presentation for the board meeting on my table by tomorrow morning.

She came out of the office and took her seat next to Secretary Han Jun-Young.

Han Jun-Young: How was it?

Trisha: He was happy to see me. He also gave me a warm welcome.

Han Jun-Young: Really! But I remember him being mad at you for being late. (Confused)

Trisha: Of course the worst of all time. He wants me to submit the files for the board meeting by tomorrow.

Han Jun-Young: Then what are you scheduling?

Trisha: I will do my work so that I can finish it off on time.

After a few hours,

It was lunchtime and everyone started to move toward the cafeteria. Mr Han asks Trisha to join him for lunch but she refused because she wants to finish the work by tonight.

She continued to work during lunchtime, soon it was closing time. She was still working and Mr Han asked her to leave but she continued working. After an hour she was done with the work but was too tired to walk toward her house. So, she fell asleep on her table.

Park Jong Suk

I was working till midnight and when I saw my watch it was already 1:00 am. Shit, I need rest so that I can attend the meeting at 7 am. I left my room cause it was already late and I don't want to miss the meeting because it's really important for the company's reputation. As I was leaving I saw her sleeping. Seriously, this girl is getting on my nerves. She was late on the first day and now she is sleeping here in the office. I approached her and was about to wake her up but I was too stunned by her beauty. I got to a proper height so that I can have a close look at her face. I tried to wake her up but she didn't show any reaction. “Hey, are you for real". She suddenly opens her eyes, and our gaze meets.

(You never know what your destiny is? You decide to follow your dreams but fate has some other plans)