Blind Date?

Park Jong Suk (pov)
What the hack have I done, why did I said all those things. Were those words from me. Did I just confessed that I like her? No, it's not possible. She is just an employee for me, I have to date her to make my grandfather satisfied, nothing less nothing more but I already said that I'll protect her and will date her. Ohh I just messed everything.

I'm sitting in my office room and thinking about the last night but my thoughts were interrupted by my secratary Mr. Han

Han: Mr. CEO these are the files of our new project.

Park Jong Suk: Okay, put it here.

He put the files on your table

Park Jong Suk: wait! Do you know where she is?

Han: Who?

Park Jong Suk: Trisha?

Han: Sorry sir I have no idea about that.

Park Jong Suk: You are close to her, you should know.

Han: I didn't had any word with her since a week. Why is something wrong?

Park Jong Suk: No it's nothing, just inform me if you get to know anything about her.

Han just nodded in agreement and want to his office room.

Han: Whats wrong with him?
He has been acting strange since Trisha joined the company. Something is wrong with both of them but what?
God please save these little child.

Trisha (pov)
I got a call from my best friend in the morning and right now I'm running to go on a blind date.

She told me that her parents set her this blind date. She likes the guy too but the problem is she has an urgent meeting today. She has to be there, so she asked me to manage her blind date for the mean time.

I was at the cafe as she told me and finally I got his blind date. I went near the table and said " Hello".

??: Hello, are you Kim Seo Jin?

Trisha: Actually I'm so sorry Mr-Mr

??: Jung Hoseok, that's my name but call me Jhope.

Trisha: I apologies on my friend behalf Mr. Jhope

??: So you are not Seo Jin?

Trisha: I'm not, let me explain you everything.

He nodded

Trisha: My friend really likes you but she got an urgent meeting. If she was not present there than her company would have a big loss, so she asked me to convey her message to you. He really likes you. Please don't call off this blind date. Please please Mr. Hoseok. Try to understand her.

Jhope: I understand and I'm glad you are here. I'm grateful to meet such a dedicated lady in my life. I would love to be her life partner. Just ask her to call me once she is free. This is my number.

He handed me his phone number. I never thought this would be this easy.

Jhope: Would you like to have some coffee? Since you came all the way here.

Trisha: Yeah a coffee will do but is the treat by your side.

He smiled and said yes, I was felling guilty for forgetting my wallet at home. I said I'll treat him next time we meet.

We were done with our coffees, waiting for the bill and chitchatting.

Jhope: We had such a long conversation but I still don't know your name.

Trisha: I'm sorry, let me introduce myself to you. I'm Trisha Sharma working for Park entertainment.

Jhope: I'm sorry you had to take a day off because of all this.

Trisha: No problem after all it was for my friend.

Park Jong Suk (pov)
Today was a tiring day, I'm wiped out. I parked my car outside a cafe but saw Trisha talking to a random guy.

I entered the cafe and approached them.

Park Jong Suk: Trisha!
Every eye in the cafe was on us right now.

I was having a peaceful time with Jhope but a voice echoed through the cafe. I was too stunned to react, I couldn't believe he is here. Right infront of me, I could see the black aura around him.
Without any second thought I pulled her out of that place and came back to the parking.

Trisha: Mr. Park, what are you doing? Please stop it hurts.

She was continuously begging me but I couldn't utter a word. Trisha what are you doing to me ( thinking in mind).