The trouble

Today is sunday and the day when you have to make a decision. Since the day I had a talk with him I started avoiding him. "I think I should just stay at home today". You went to the bathroom for your daily routine. After few minutes, you went downstair towards the Kitchen to make breakfast for myself but as I open the fridge just to meet a empty hand. I don't have any grocery in my kitchen. Now I have to go to supermarket for buying the grocery shit.

You visited the supermarket but you than thought about him.
Trisha: Oh god, why do I have to visit the market now? I cannot starve a day I have to go. Okay, let's so it. I think he is not a person who will go out on the street just for a girl like me.

You were almost done with your grocery, so you took your shopping bags and headed back towards your house. You were happy that you didn't saw him but suddenly you saw a familiar figure outside your house. You move close to that person to have a close look but unfortunately you both are facing each other right now. He deep stares at your soul.

Park Jong Suk: Hello, how are you? I have been waiting for you since an hour.

Trisha: Oh sorry, I went to market to buy some grocery.
You headed inside your house, as he continue to speak.

Park Jong Suk: Aren't you going to invite me for a tea break?

Trisha: Sorry sir, please come inside.
He entered your house without hesitation and you went to the kitchen for preparing you breakfast and a tea for him.

You served the tea.....
Park Jong Suk: So have you decided?
You look at him without a blink, you came back to reality as soon you realise you are staring at him for long.

Trisha: Can we talk about that later. Please have the tea before it gets cold.

Park: Thanks for the tea. I know it's difficult for you to understand but you have to make a decision.

Trisha: Mr. Park, I'm an employee and you are my boss. Even if I give it multiple thoughts, than also it's impossible. Have you ever heard of an employee dating her boss?

Park Jong Suk: If you are insecure about your privacy. Trust me, I'll make sure nobody knows about us.

Trisha: I can't, so my answer is no Mr. Park.

Park Jong Suk: Answer not accepted, I already gave you enough time to decide just to hear yes from you but you disappointed me. You even wasted my time. So you may pay me back.

You were puzzeled, you couldn't analyse his expressions. He was looking deep into your soul. It was like he was making a hole into your chest.

Trisha: What do you mean by pay?

He gets up from his chair and move behind you. You were nervous your body was turning cold. He bend down, his chin coming in contact with your shoulder. You couldn't move. He wishpers in your ear making shiver run down your back.

Park Jong Suk: Since you wasted my time and couldn't give me a satisfying answer, so you have to pay me off by dating me for a year.

You moved to a proper position and you imidately face him. He was still behind your back.

Trisha: Wait, how could you do that.

Park Jong Suk: Take it as a panishment for making your boss wait for you so long. These are the longest hours I have waited for someone. So no more arguments, be ready tomorrow by 7 Pm. We have a dinner and it's an order you must obey it.

With that he left you dumbfounded