Boycott?

You never had a talk with Han ever after that incidence. You thought he is ignoring you.

One day he came to your house to deliver a gift that was given by Mr. Park, as he was infront of your door. You invited him inside and gave him a coffee to chill out. Both jf you were silent for a long moment but than you asked him about him ignoring you.

Han: Trisha I'm not ignoring you, it's just that I feel awkward to talk to you after that. I don't want to ruin our friendship. You know I have been liking you for long and now I can't leave you. Please just let me be with you as a friend. Everything will be normal as usual.

You smiled and agreed to him but you also can't deny the fact that you too have feelings for him. If you were not dating your boss than you would definately have accepted his confession. Him being your crush since middle school and than confessing to you was something that you never expected but the situation is totally different right now.

You both chit chatted for two hours. He was about to leave your house but it started raining heavily. You asked him to stay at your place for tonight.

Both of you had dinner and went to sleep. Your house has 1 bedroom, so he slept at the sofa and you were in your bed.

It was a dark night with lighting and tunder storms. You are scared of tunder, so you came out of your room to the living area, where Han was sleeping.

You asked him to sleep in your room with you because you are scared. He nodded and shifted to your room. Both of you are now on the same bed.

One tunder sound came making you flinch in horror. He calm you and embrace you because you were shivering in horror. He make your that you are comfortable. His soft hand covering your ears, so that you cannot hear the sound.

Your tiny hand are grabbing his side shoulders. You cannot hug him properly because he is so big. You face is hidden in his chest. You could feel his scent. You didn't realise but you were close to him. The closest that you could imagine.

Han (pov)
I still can't believe this is happing. I never knew she was scared of tunder. She is in my arms sleeping peacefully. Her little face hitting my chest. She is really cute and that's what made me fall for her. I regret I couldn't tell her first but I hope she is happy with who so ever she is with. If someone tries to hurt her, I would not spare there life.

I cannot see tears in her eyes. I still remember a boy hit her in middle school and she came to her brother crying and sobbing like a panda.
His brother just laugh it off because he thought she was joking but I knew something was wrong. I never saw her crying just without a reason.

I went to that boy and told him to not tease her or I'll make sure I don't see him in and around the school. As my dad was the school deen. He knew I was not joking. Since than no one dared to tease her.

I'm glad atleast I'm with her right now. She was in deep sleep and soon after I also slept.

Next day,
I wake up just to find Trisha was not here. I went outside the room to look for her. She was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Trisha: Go fresh up, breakfast is ready.
I nodded
I freshed up and took a bath, she has kept some clothes for me to change after freshing up, so I wear them.

I joined her if the table and she said

Trisha: Thank you for last night. I could sleep peacefully because of you.

Han: You don't have to thank me. I'm like your older brother.

You smiled of his reply because he understood you and knows his boundaries. He is not like other boys who go after girl even after he disagrees.

You both were done with your breakfast, so both of you left for your office together.

You usually go to office by walking but since the two of you were together, so you took the bus.