Deal or not deal

Today was not different from any other day in your life since past week. You have been ignoring your boss. The office hour ended and you finally took a breath. You thanked God for not encountering your boss today. You didn't hear from Mr. Han about him too. You took the bus towards your house. It took you an hour because of heavy traffic.

As you approach at the main  entrance of your house, you saw a Mercedes outside your house.
“ Oh God these new neighbours are such a pain in my ass".
You open the door and was about to march towards your room but something was uncomfortable about your house today.
You were in your thoughts when a familiar figure approach you. You finally came back to your senses when he patted your head. When you realise that the person in front of you was him, you didn't had a choice. You have to face him now.

Park Jong Suk: Finally your back, come inside and fresh up. My family is here to have dinner with you. Make yourself at home.

Trisha: What? Why? Excuse me, it's my house.
He came near your ears and said in his deep voice
“I'll explain everything just play along if you don't want trouble".
You just followed his order because you never saw his this dark side.

You freshed up and come to your room, just to find him sitting on your bed.
Trisha: What are you doing here?

Park Jong Suk: I'm here to tell you that dinner is ready. Let's go!

Trisha: What if I was naked? How can you come to my room like this.

Park Jong Suk: I won't have a issue if it was that. Infact I would try to seduce you. Why don't we try doing it?
You were to stunned to speak
“Just come down fast, my family is waiting we can do this some other day”.
He made you speechless for this time.
You finished your night care and came down to dinning room.

You saw him sitting in one of the chairs with his family. You took a seat right next to him, so that you can ask him about all this.

Trisha: Why you didn't inform me about this in advance?

Park Jong Suk: I did but you ignored me. Now stop arguing and join us.

Trisha: Are you crazy Mr. Park!
You shouted it so loud that every eye that was on tye table was on you two right now.

Mrs Park: Is something wrong my son?

Park Jong Suk: It's nothing mom, it's just that she is mad at me for not informing her about today.

Mrs Park: We are so sorry, if we cause you trouble but when my father told me that my son agreed to date you. So we couldn't control ourself from meeting you.

Trisha: No problem ma'am, please make yourself at home.

Mrs Park: Call me mom, I'll soon be one for you.

You just nodded and gave a death gaze to your boss.

The food was served and you help his mom to do so. You had a great time with his family. Soon it was the time for them to leave. They loved you as a daughter. They told you that they'll have a visit often form now onwards.

Finally they left and you were all alone again. You were surprised to know that Mercedes belongs to your boss and not the neighbour. You curse yourself for blaming them for that.

You went to your room for rest cause today was a tiring day for you.