What is going on?

As she opens her eyes, she found herself close to him. They were so close that one mistake and there lips will meet.
He suddenly spoke, wakeup this is a office not your house. Where are the meeting files.

Trisha: I'm done with it, here you go.
She handed the files to him.

Trisha: Sorry about this sir. I fell asleep as I was working since I came here. I'll not repeat this again.

Park Jong Suk: You can go now.

Trisha: Actually can I stay here for today. My house is far from here and it's already late. I won't get any taxi at these hours.

Park Jong Suk: Okey I'll drop you.

Trisha: No I'll go bu myself.

Park Jong Suk: It's drak outside and not safe for you to walk alone.

You were surprised to see his new side. You were sure he was cold as ice in the morning but right now he was as sweet as a piece of cake. He drop you on the streets near your house.
You asked him for a coffee but he refuse your offer. As he has a meeting early in the morning.

Next Morning,
You reach office on time as it's the day of board meeting and you don't want to miss it. You came to the meeting room. Your boss was standing in front of the table. He meeting started and soon came to an end. The meeting went well. Everyone left the room except you, your boss and his manager.

Park Jong Suk: Great work guys! Trisha you did an excellent job. What about if we have dinner together.

We agreed and the three of us went for the dinner.

They drop you home and want to there ways.

After a month,
Park Jong Suk

I was getting ready for my office but got a called from my grandparents. They wanted me to visit them. I'm finally in from my there house. We all settled down on sofa.

Grandfather: Jong Suk I want you to get married soon.

Park Jong Suk: Grandfather I already told you I don't want to marry right now.

Grandfather: It's been two years since you are refusing. Atleast try to date someone. If you can't find one, just date this woman for a year and marry her.

He placed a picture in front of you. You were shocked to see the picture. It was Trisha your one of the employee.

Park Jong Suk: Grandfather this is not possible. I can't marry her.

Grandfather: This is my choice and you have to marry her. No matter what.

Park Jong Suk: Grandfather she won't get ready for this.

Grandfather: That's your problem. You have to ask her out and make sure she agrees to it in the end.

Park Jong Suk: Grandfather stop being stubborn.

Grandfather: Atleast ask her out. Date her for a year. After that decide if you want to be together or not.

You left the house but you can't deny his order. It was unbelievable for you to believe what your grandfather demands for.

As he step in the entrance, you welcomed him. He called you as soon be left from his grandparents house and said he wants to talk to you about something important. You were waiting for him. You both leave for his office room. As soon you settled down, he asked you if you know someone other than Mr. Han, you denied.

Park Jong Suk: Than how do you know my grandparents?

Trisha: What are you saying? I already told you I only know Mr. Han. I don't know your grandparents. I haven't meet them.

Park Jong Suk: Are you sure?

Trisha: Yeah

Park Jong Suk: Okey you can leave.

You just hummed and left his office but the thought about him asking you about his grandparents didn't left your mind.

After a week,
It's lunch time and I'm sitting in front of Mr. Park

Trisha: Sir you called me?

Park Jong Suk: Okey listen now, I may sound crazy but my grandparents want us to marry each other.

Trisha: Are you out of your mind Mr. Park.

Park Jong Suk: That you should have make sure that my grandparents didn't know about you.

Trisha: I have not seen your grandparents, than how can I know them.

Park Jong Suk: I'm giving you a week to think and reply by Sunday. Remember I want to hear yes after a week. If you want I can give you what ever you want. You just have to date me for a year. That's all.

You were stunned to say anything. He left the room.