Surprise?

Sunday morning,
It's your day off, so you are sleeping peacefully right now. Your phone buzzed. Someone was continuously calling you and that made your frustrated. You picked your phone in frustration and started shouting on that person without listening to anything.
“Who the hell are you to call me right now? Don't you understand that I'm sleeping. If I caught you today than I'll kick your ass and will dislocate your bones".

Park Jong Suk: Trisha!

The moment you realise who was on the other side, you regretted for what you said just now.
Shiver run down your body and you sit up straight.

Park Jong Suk: I'm outside your house? Be ready in half an hour. We have to go somewhere.

Trisha: Wait- Where?
The call ended
You got up from your bed and went to wash room for your daily routine.
After half an hour you came out to the entrance of your building and saw his car stranding infront of your main door. He was waiting for you in the car.
He signalled you to have a seat next to him, so you followed him as he said.

Trisha: I'm sorry for letting you wait for long.

Park Jong Suk: No problem, you are fast enough to caught up to time.

You smiled on his comment.

Trisha: Where are we going?

Park Jong Suk: You'll get to know, just make yourself comfortable. It's going to be a long drive.

You took a two hour long drive, when the car finally stopped near a beach. You looked at him confused.

Park Jong Suk: Stop giving to strange looks and get out of the car.

Trisha: Why are we here?
He didn't response to that question instead he came towards you and opens the door for you. He offers you his hand.
You gladly accepted it and you both were walking on the sand with your hands intertwined with each other.

He stopped and came in front of you. Now both of your faces are facing each other. You could admire his beauty. He was also reading all your expressions carefully. Both of you were silent for few seconds because none of you had the courage to say something.
He tries to break the tension between you two.

Park Jong Suk: Trisha, I know it's hard for you to decide but can you give me a chance. No, can you give us a chance. Listen I'll make it clear that while we date our personal and professional life will be separated. No one in the company will ever get to know about us. Just try to give us time. In the start I was not ready for this too but after you started working for my company, I guess I fell for you. Please consider it.

Trisha: Dating you is no big deal but it's just that once we are in we can't go back. I'm not sure about my feelings for you. What if I fall for you too in future but what after that. We'll brakeup once the contract is over.

He came close to you, taking you in hai embrace. You can feel his heartbeat and can hear his breaths. You struggle but he has tighten his grip. You are protected till the time you two are together. He release you after a long hug.

As you witnessed his this side, so you decided to stay with him. While you two were hugging, you also felt something. You have some feelings for him but kept ignoring it because he is your boss. You said yes and he was happy to hear that. He pecked your lips. Making you flinch but he holds your back and kissed you again. He has deepen the kiss. You also response to his actions and both of you were lost in each other.