💫4💫ÓFFÍÇ€ TÓG€TH€R💫

I woke up in the middle of night, I picked my phone up from the side table to see the time

I woke up in the middle of night, I picked my phone up from the side table to see the time. It's 2:13am to be exact. I felt thirsty, I picked the jug from my side table just to see it empty.

I sighed. And slowly stood up from my bed making a messy bun of my hairs. And made my way downstairs to the kitchen with the empty jug in my hand.

As I headed towards the kitchen, I saw the light of kitchen on. I narrowed my eyes in confusion. Who could be here at this late hour?

As I halted my steps at the door, I saw a Very familiar figure on the kitchen stool. With every single dish i made was plated out Infront of him.

In his right hand, there was a spoon full of biryani and from his other hand he was scrolling insta. As his back was slightly titled to the other side, he can't see me.

Peace washed over me. The happiness I felt, I can't even explain in mere words. I really had the urge to smile but keeping a straight face I was going back to my room but he turned to me maybe sensed my presence.

As his ocean eyes met mine, he stopped munching his food. That was the reason I really wanted to leave before him seeing me.

I inwardly took a sigh and keeping the straight face I entered the kitchen making my way straight to the water dispenser which is right beside him.

Why the jug is not filling quickly? The seconds are felt like hours right now and on the top that I can feel his intense pierced gaze burning holes in my back.

Ya Allah!

As the jug was filled with water, I hurriedly made my way out just to be stopped by his deep husky voice. Damn his voice!

"I was hungry" I slowly turned towards him keeping my face devoid of any expression and replied indifferently "I didn't asked anything"

As I stepped out of the kitchen, I couldn't control myself anymore and a wide smile spread across my face. He ate each and every dish i made for him. Today maybe was the 1st time in last 5 years I smile wholeheartedly.

I laid down on my bed, closing my eyes with a smile, the last thought was 'Tonight is going to be very peaceful'

**********

As usual after the fajr' prayer, I recited Quran Pak. I took my today's wear which is a black Kurti and made my way to bathroom

After that I took a refreshing bath, I dried my hairs and let them down as usual, applied moisturizer and sun block on my face and hands, placed the black Dupatta «Scarf» on my neck on which a gold chain was complimenting my fair skin well and picked my black parada bag and Sun glasses. At last i had look at myself in a full length mirror. Satisfied with my look I made my way out.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum! Good morning everyone" I greeted everyone in a low but cheerful voice. As soon as I entered the dining room i saw him sitting in his all glory looking as dashing and handsome as ever in black. His hairs perfectly styled to the side with a gel. In his hand a black Rolex watch complimenting his veiny hands.

Wait! Did I just said black? I looked at myself and again at him. He is wearing 3 piece black Armani suit with his coat hanging at the back of his chair. Oh! My heart!

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Jaan. Good Morning" Came tayi Jaan's sweet voice. Same repeated greetings came except him. You are in good mood Hayat, don't ruin it. Stay positive and calm.

I sat on my chair which just happens to be Infront of him. Why do I am having a feeling of deja vu?

"Zaid why are you coming today? You can rest for some days" Taya Jaan asked Zay as he cut his pancake in pieces.

"No Need dad. I am perfectly fine. Just give me 2 months to understand the work here and after that as per your wish I will take over the company" He said sternly which left no room for doubts. Taya Jaan nodded his head in response.

After that everyone had their breakfast in silence. Taya Jaan was the first one to finish his food "Taya Jaan wait" Taya Jaan stopped in his steps and turned to look at me.

I hurriedly took the glass of juice gulping it in one go i stood up immediately saying "My car is at the company as i came with you last time just give me 2 minutes, I will just come with the files"

"No need to hurry Jaan. Zaid is also coming to the company today you can come with him" Oh No!

"No Taya Jaan...." I trailed off as Taya Jaan cutted off my sentence in between asking Zay "You don't have any problem Right Zaid"?

Without looking at any of us, he was just concentrating on his food and in reply to Taya Jaan he just shook his head.

"That's final you are coming with Zaid today" Saying this Taya Jaan left the room smiling. Looking at everyone else, they all were smiling. Why do i smell a scheme here?

Confused i stepped out of the dining room and made my way to my room to pick the files. As I stepped up on the stairs, I heard steps headed towards me or I say very familiar steps. I didn't stopped but just picked my pace up.

Both our rooms are on same floor, so he surely is going to his room. The nervousness i felt right now.

After I picked the files from my room I headed towards the garage. I saw him leaning against his car looking at his Rolex watch. He glanced at me for a whole 1 second and sat in the car.

This was his first glance at me since this morning. My lips slightly curled up in a smile. The rest of the ride was in silence but a comfortable one.

Stopping the car Infront of the company, we both wore our sun glasses before stepping out. As soon as guards saw us they greeted "Good morning Sir. Good Morning Mam"

"Good Morning" I replied in a soft voice but with stern usual face of mine outside. Zay just nodded his head in response and passed the key to one of the guard to park the car in garage. We made our way inside.

 We made our way inside