💫24💫Ã DÁ¥ ÁT HÓM€💫

I didn't slept whole night

I didn't slept whole night. I was just looking at her. I know i sound like some creepy man but i just couldn't sleep thinking all the mistakes i made.

I stood up slowly and checked her fever from her forehead. Alhumdulila there was no fever now. I went to the washroom to do Wuzu as it's 'fajr time'

I did Wuzu and when I came out, I saw her sitting on the bed holding her head. "Are you Okay? Are you having a headache"? I asked worriedly going towards her. She didn't looked at me but replied curtly "I am fine" Someone is moody early in the morning.

"Okay" I mumbled and she stood up slowly. She went to the washroom but i followed her behind as she was still weak.

After she came out, we both offered the prayer together. It's the best feeling in the world to offer prayer with your spouse who is also your soulmate. Whenever i offer prayer with her i feel content and Satisfied.

After that she started reading the Holy Book «Quran pak» as she always do. And I as usual kept staring at her angelic face. Peace again washed over me. I know she was well aware of my gaze at her but she didn't even peeked towards me. I am longing for her one glance.

I sighed and messaged Dad that we are not coming to company today as Haya had fever last night and I know dad can't risk his Jaan's health at any cost.

After that she went to the closet room and i very well know, where all this is going. As I knew, she came out holding her today's outfit. I marched towards her and snatched her dress before she entered the bathroom.

I was instantly met with her glare. Before she would utter anything I started "I know you don't sleep after fajr but please rest for now. You can take bath after sometime. And we are not going to company today so rest well".

"Who said that"? Damn her angry eyes. She looks more cute being angry. Her button nose always get red when she is angry.

"Dad said that" I lied because if i directly says, I said it then you know na, how dangerous wifes actually are.

And as expected, she quieted down immediately. I gestured her to the bed. Still glaring at me she laid on the bed.

After she was asleep i opened the door to go downstairs to make breakfast. But my whole detective family was at the door in anticipation.

I was startled in shock and asked in disbelief "What are you all doing here"?

"We are not here for you Zaid. Rehman told me Jaan had fever last night, so we came to check up on her" Mom replied in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes at her.

"So you thought to just stand here at our door"? I asked folding my arms.
"Of course not! We just didn't wanted to spoil our Jaan's sleep so we were waiting for you to come out" She replied as this was her perfect plan. What a dramatic family i have got.

"She is asleep. You all can go inside but please don't make any sound, she just slept half an hour ago" I said looking at all of them and they all just nodded their head momentarily as they were obedient students and I was their teacher.

I gave them an dumbfounded expression before going downstairs. I made French toast, Strawberry pancakes with strawberry milkshake. All her favourite.

It hardly took 20 minutes to make the breakfast. I went to our room and all were gathered around her on the bed. I sighed looking at them.

Looking at me they all stood up and made their way out "We are going. Take care of our Jaan" Came my mother's stern order. I smiled in return.

I looked at the sleeping beauty. I thought twice to wake her up because she was looking so peaceful but she needs to eat her medicines. I quietly placed the tray on the table and went towards her.

"Haya! Wake up Jaan" My voice was sweet and caring. She mumbled something in her sleep and pulled her blanket on her head. Such a cutie she is. My rice ball.

A mischievous thought crossed my mind. I picked my phone and clicked some of her pictures. Damn she is just out of the world.

After I was done i placed the phone aside and shooked her softly. "Haya..." I trailed off at her voice "Go to hell Zay! Let me sleep for a while"

Zay? She called me Zay again. 'Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai' I was a big idiot when I hurted her and more than that I hurted myself to tell her not to call me Zay.

I wanted her to know I was angry. So to provoke her i always used this phrase but being 'My Stubborn lioness' how can she?

I took a deep breath and again shooked her softly "Haya! You need to take medicines" She finally woke up rolling her knuckles on her eyes cutely. But as she saw me beside her, she hissed in irritation. My lips curled up in a small smile. I am falling more and more with her such cute antics.

I passed her the breakfast. She mumbled something in between. Not getting what she said i asked "Said anything"?

"Did I asked you"? She questioned with my question. I shooked my head negatively in reply "Then shut up" Wow! What a fierce wife i have got. But I love her.

All day peacefully went by with my family staying in our room with her and mine in the study room. We didn't talked much. Just her being ignoring me and me being trying to get her alone with me. My family is enemy of my love i tell you.

The night fell more quickly then I expected and as the previous night, she slept on the bed and I on the sofa.

I will try to talk to her tomorrow Insha'Allah.