💫6💫HÚRT H€ÁRT💫

Ahmed being oblivious to everything around him asked again "Are you okay Hayat"?

Words were not forming so I just nodded my head but unknowingly my grip tightened around Zay's arm as pain in my foot shot up again. Zay finally averted his eyes from Ahmed to look at me.

After staring at me for good 20sec he asked "Your office"?

"At the end of the corridor" I replied in a mere whisper. He placed his right hand around my shoulder and hold my left hand from the other one securing me in his embrace. His actions were so smooth that I took a minute to grasp this.

I was in his arms. I was really in his arms. Oh! The happiness I felt.

Looking at Ahmed he ordered "Get me a Volini ankle sprain spray with some painkillers" With that he took me to my office slowly. Ahmed mouth was hang open surprised to see me like this. Of course, If beside Zay, anyone had touched me like this I could have killed him right away.

1, 2, 3.... He uttered total 10 words in a go to a stranger. Wow! That's new.

He made me sit comfortably on the sofa, poured water in the glass and offered me without a word. I too took the glass without a word. I never confessed my feelings to him but i know my eyes speaks louder than any word.

If it was my old Zay he would have burned my heels till now. But this Zay is just too arrogant to say something. He cares. He do. He can pretend as much he can. I will see how long he can. I know my Zay was not faded away but just lost.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the knock on the door. "Come in" Came his usual low and stern Voice and I just realized he was again sitting Infront of me.

Ahmed came in with Spray and pain killers. He eyed both me and Zay suspiciously. I just smiled a little at his actions.

I met Ahmed 8 months ago. I accidentally hit his bike with my car. Thank God nothing serious happened. We both got some small and minors cuts. When I asked him to come hospital with me, he outrightly refused. Then I literally dragged him to the hospital.

In hospital I accidentally heard his talk with his sister. He lives with his 2 younger sisters as his parents died in a accident, he have responsibility of his 2 sisters and he himself is studying and he urgently needed a job.

When I offered him a job he again rejected, but I persuaded him with great difficulty as I was feeling guilty to hit him. Now we are good friends.

I never make friends you can say after Zay he was my 3rd friend as I have a friend Olivia in Canada.

Ahmed placed the things on the table and left the room immediately under Zay's hardcore death stare.

Zay stood up from the sofa, placed a Stoll Infront of me at 3 steps away and sat down. I was confused what is he doing?

Seeing my confused expression he uttered "Foot" Is he saying he will spray on my ankle?

"I can do it my...." I trailed off as he passed me his famous glare. When I didn't moved my foot ahead to him, he himself took my foot in his warm hands, he removed my black heels and placed my foot on his thigh. I grasped at his sudden action.

He examined my foot for some seconds before saying "It will pain a bit"

Before I understood his words, I heard a crack voice from my ankle, pain shot up to my leg, I immediately closed my eyes shut and clenched his shoulder in a hardcore grip and A painful moan left my mouth "Ahh"

Ya Allah!

"Zay! At least warn beforehand" I angryly shouted at him totally forgetting our each and every misunderstandings, our broken friendship, our fight.

I took a deep breath before opening my eyes when I didn't felt any pain.

He seems angry. His eyes were shooting draggers to me.
"I Did" He replied his voice as cold as a ice berg. His jaw was clenched hard seems like he was controling his anger. He picked up the spray from the table and spray on my foot for some seconds. He placed my foot on the floor before standing up.

"Never dare to call me Zay again. You don't have the right anymore" He said greeting his teeth before he left the room in anger.

I sat there for 2 straight hours crying my heart out. Why Zay? What have i done?

Ya Allah! Mjhe sabar dein. Khabhi itna khayal Karta hai, khabhi mere Dil ko kirchi kirchi kr deta hai. Akhir meri Galti kiya hai? Usse mohabbat krti hoon Kiya yeh meri Galti hai ya meri saza? Jo bhi hai Ya Allah! Mjhe iss dard se Azad kr de.

I closed my eyes and heard 'Azaan' voice. Listening to the 'Azaan' i calmed myself and stood up slowly as my foot was slightly paining.

I was in Wuzu but went to washroom to splash water on my face. I messaged to Taya Jaan to remind him for his meeting. I didn't called him because I know from my voice he will know something is wrong with me.

I picked the prayer mat from the stand and started offering 'Zohar' prayer.

After offering the prayer I again went to washroom to splash water on my face as my eyes were so red. After 5 to 6 times I washed my face then my eyes somewhat got back to normal.

After that I went to Taya Jaan's office with much difficulty to get some documents signed but he was no where to be seen.

When I went back to my office he was sitting on the Sofa. I didn't know where was he from last 3 hours and I didn't bothered to ask.

He said people changes, Their preference also changes now he will see me change.

Without a word I sat on my chair and said loud and clear "I have arranged a person as I can't go with you" My voice was stern and unwavering.

He looked at me for some seconds and then at the medicines on the table which he asked from Ahmed earlier.

"No Need" He replied with his usual poker face.